Ocean

Unpredictable, like the Ocean
She rages, like the Ocean on a stormy night She says she feels at peace, what a notion.                                                                                                                                                                                                               Her movements are like waves--- fluid motions.

Like the moon on the horizon, she rises.                                                                                                                     Unpredictable, like the Ocean.

The Ocean, like her eyes swirl--- potion. Her spirit, untameable, uncageable. She says she feels at peace, what a notion.                                                                                                                            

Her thoughts are like waters in commotion                                                                                                                         she might cause an underwater ​explosion.                                                                                                             Unpredictable, like the Ocean.

Her demons swim, this was not chosen. Mind as deep as a trench, thoughts like a hurricane. She says she feels at peace what a notion. She climbs mountains, swims across Oceans. Acts calm but turmoil stirs within. Unpredictable, like the Ocean She says she feels at peace, what a notion.