Sighing out a breath of air, Chanyeol gave the brunet a look. "Right...Well, I'm just saying. I don't think I'm the only one that took that afternoon to heart, Baek. He seemed too pissed over a rooming arrangement for a three-day getaway—or 'three-day trip to Hell' as he's been quoting it as."

Digging his hands into his back pockets, Baekhyun gave a lame nod. "I guess, but like I said. That's how he is. He stresses over details and finds comfort knowing I'm willing to listen..." He paused for a while, glancing away before he looked back up. "Anyways, now that I've apologized on Kyungsoo's behalf, I'm here to actually ask that you file a complaint against me to the teachers in charge of this retreat."

Chanyeol blinked, thrown out of the issue's focus. "What?"

Baekhyun tried again. "It's really easy. I've done this before on other field trips in the past," he said calmly. "All you need to do is tell a retreat supervisor that you have a problem with me and that it's completely unsolvable. Tell them that you don't feel as though you can be civil with me."

Drawing his brows together, Chanyeol frowned. "Why would I do that?"

"If you do that, then they'll either move you or me out of the cabin. Chances are, they'll change either one of us with a nearby cabin and since we're cabin thirty, cabin thirty-two is right behind us, so they'll most likely choose to interchange between the two."

The giant's eyes were drawn to the ground and Baekhyun could see the defined lines of the jock's jaw, knowing all too well that Chanyeol was thinking hard about a matter that irritated him to a slight point. "This is for Kyungsoo, isn't it? He's in thirty-two."

Trying to make it seem as though it was nothing to bicker about, Baekhyun gave an uncommitted nod. "Yes. Yes, he is."

"Did he ask you to do this?"

"He may have," Baekhyun admitted.

Lifting a hand up to his jaw, Chanyeol rubbed harshly as his mind lingered. "See, there're six people in each cabin. Why does he have to single me out? Why can't he pull another student in cabin thirty?"

"I don't know," the brunet replied, mumbling under his breath. "I know Kyungsoo, but I don't know him enough to know how his mind works every moment of the day."

It took a few minutes before Chanyeol asked, "Do you want to do this? Would it really bother you to sleep in the same room as me? Does it bother you just as much as it bothers Kyungsoo?"

"It doesn't affect my life," Baekhyun platonically said. "The sleeping arrangement is near irrelevant to me at this point."

Biting his bottom lip, Chanyeol put his hands on his waist as he hung his head and began pacing in the area that they were at. Then, he looked up at the high gymnasium ceiling. "Look, I don't know. I don't know what to do with this because the matter is..." He stopped to give his attention back to the brunet who was watching him just as well. "This is the way I see it. All I'm looking forward to on this trip is getting closer to you. The fact that something happened and now I'm in the same cabin with you makes me really happy. Of course, it's not ideal. There'll be four other people in there, but I'm okay with that. It's just...I don't know if I'm willing to give this up."

With his shoulders slanted, Baekhyun gave Chanyeol a sympathetic look. "Chanyeol, it's just a cabin. We'll only be sleeping in there. It's not going to make a big difference whether or not we share. Chances are, with all the stupid activities that they have planned, we'll see each other then."

Heaving in a breath, Chanyeol looked troubled as he looked up at the ceiling again. "I don't know...You have a point, but let's face it, you're probably going to try and avoid me during the day, right? You don't like being seen with me in front of our classmates and all that."