"OK – Link," Aziz uttered my name slowly as though testing it out, and, in a way, I guess he was. He grinned back. "Thank you."

"No problem – with me at least. Good luck with Dad, though," I chuckled.

Aziz paled significantly at that remark, especially considering that his skin was a dark tan color. "I am not looking forward to that meeting."

"Aw, you'll be great. Nabs and Dad will love you – especially Nabs. She always wanted a knight in shining armor," I grinned.

"That's the problem – I'm not a knight in shining armor; I'm a servant," Aziz stated, crestfallen.

"You're more than a servant, Aziz. You're a true man with a kind heart, and that's better than any knight in shining armor. Trust me, Nabs will fall in love with you if she hasn't already," I reassured him.

"I'll keep your words in mind, Link. Thank you," Aziz answered gratefully.

"Now what're you waiting for, Aziz? Go get her!" I exclaimed once more, giving him a playful push. With one more reassuring smile, I gave him a mock salute and left the dining lounge, hoping that Aziz really would win Nabs's heart. He was everything I wanted for Nabs, and I hoped that he would get Nabs, who was the desire of his heart. He deserved her.

I wondered where Zelda would be. I ran to the sand outside. This was my home – all I had ever known. The endless sea of sand in all four directions – the perfectly blue sky – the huge Fortress behind me – and more and more sand...

Where could she have gone? I ran to the Armory – no one, aside two women, Ramara and Relena. They waved at me, and I waved back. "Hey, you guys – Have you seen Zelda anywhere nearby?" I asked.

The two young women exchanged knowing glances. "She's now teaching a class for some of the younger children," Relena stated. Her flaming red hair blew in the hot, desert breeze, and her amber eyes twinkled.

"Oh – Thanks," I replied, while grabbing my crossbow and a quiver of arrows. Maybe I could impress some of the younger kids and help motivate them. I grinned at the thought. I ran out the Armory once more and returned to the target range.

I spotted Zelda in her green and blue silk dress, her blonde tresses blowing in the breeze, not unlike Relena's. She was standing at the waiting line with a bunch of kids, their ages ranging from seven to early teen. She wore a smile and was currently instructing a girl of about eleven years of age.

The girl, I believed her name to be Nabila, was using a recurve bow, which is a bow that most beginners and novices use when starting to learn the sport of archery. She was listening intently to Zelda's teaching, carefully taking into consideration all of Zelda's suggestions and tips.

Zelda had captured the rest of the kids' attention as well, even though she was working with Nabila. The children also listened to everything Zelda recommended, and I even heard one of the other little girls whisper that they wanted to be just like Zelda. I smiled at her remark, still watching Zelda.

Nabila shot her first arrow, and it landed just shy of the blue area of the target. It was a five-pointer – not bad for a young, eleven-year old girl's first attempt at the bow. Zelda kept helping her out until she actually shot an eight-pointer, the innermost red circle on the target. Once she had finished, she handed the bow back to Zelda and looked at her questioningly.

Zelda nodded in return, and Nabila ran to the target, removing the arrows carefully, one by one. The non-broken arrows were then placed back in the wooden holder, and the broken ones were discarded, seeing as they were wooden. She then returned back to the waiting line, beaming excitedly as Zelda gave her a high-five.