Chapter 9 - I Can't Breathe

Heyy ; u ; Soooo, I've decided to continue writing this. I hope you guys are still there ahaha// It's not like I completely remember what's happening, but I'll try to o u o Well then... enjoy~

P.S. I'm about to start another 'xReader' thing. If you guys are interested in Kpop and Big Bang (The band) and drama, you should check it out. For me ^^;;// Well then...~

xKutMeOpenx

=====================

"Ugh!" Misa groans, rubbing her temples as she glares at the paper, "I don't get this!"

Lawliet sighs, leaning over to look at her paper,"What don't you get now?"

~Flashback~

"If it's nothing, then tell me!" Misa insists impatiently.

I don't meet her eyes. I hated how she's all up in other people's businesses. Can't she tell I really don't want to say it?

"Well..." Lawliet rubs the back of his neck uncomfortably, "[Y/N] must have a reason not to say anything..." Then he turns to me with a small smile, "Right?"

I was surprised he spoke up for me. I guess I just didn't expect him to understand. "Right..." I nodded hesitantly to him. "Right!" I turn to Misa, smiling convincingly.

Misa frowns, doubt and suspicion all over her face and deep in her eyes. She thought this over before finally saying, "Fine. But you have to hang out with us this Sunday." She crosses her arms with a lifted chin.

"Huh?" I had to stop the urge to tell her I have a job on Sunday. 2 part time ones actually.

"Lawliet counted" She also adds, which makes me roll my eyes. As if that'll change my mind!

"What?" Lawliet blinks at her, stunned. "Uh... Actually... I-"

"Enough! No excuses, you two!" Misa snaps, "10 o'clock at Kiyori's house."

"Eh?!" Kiyori cries, "Why mine?!"

~End Of Flashback~

And so... back to the present...

"This one!" Misa stabs her finger at the paper, whining. Lawliet leans closer, looking over the paper. It was only then did I notice the length and how pretty his eyelashes were.

Ah... they look cute together... I force a smile at the scene, ignoring a strange unease in my heart. I don't why I do this. It's not as if they know what I'm feeling right now, not that I know myself. But I don't know why I still force myself to think this and to smile to no one in particular. It's not like I'm really forcing myself... geez... how should I explain this? This disturbing feeling in my stomach and chest?

"Kiyori, let's make some food," I stand up, walking to the door.

"O-okay..." Kiyori gets up and follows.

Anyway, I need to escape for now. Maybe I'm sick! Yeah! That must be it... I nodded. Relieved until another terrible reason struck me. I stopped walking. Shoot. I-it can't be... right? ...Could it be that I... I...

"[Y/N]?"

The reason that I'm feeling this way is because...

"[Y/N]?"

...I'm over working?!

"Hey... why did you stop walking?"

N-no way... th-then... this illness... could it be really serious? Does grandpa have it as well? Do I need medication? Does grandpa take medication? Pills? Does it have to do with the heart? I silently panicked, my hands clenched in front of my chest. Ahh what should I do?!