What makes the signs happy

Aries
Challenges, taking risks,winning, competition, coming first in everything, excitement and adrenaline, being admired, being liked, having freedom to do whatever they like, feeling in control of their life, feeling like they have the world at their fingertips, spontaneity, adventure, an uncomplicated life.

Taurus
A peaceful life, relaxation, tranquility, time to think things over, reliability, stability, dependability, having someone they know they can trust, working with your hands, taking things slow, good music, comfort food, luxury, beautiful surroundings, all of the good things in life, being in love.

Gemini
Conversation, reading, writing, talking, being listened to, imagination, solving problems, playfulness, youthfulness, people with a sense of humor, being entertained, feeling curious, being told that you're interesting, being told that you're well-liked, variety, novelty, change, multi-tasking, light-heartedness, people who can have a good time.

Cancer
Being told that you are appreciated, nurturing and helping others, depending on people loyal to you, revisiting an old friend, your family reaching out for you, the past, nostalgia, reading, feeling safe, staying home, having a private sanctuary, soft kisses, warm hugs.

Leo
Beauty, flattery, compliments, receiving the attention you'd like, extravagance, glamour, bright and bold colors, giving advice, playing the hero/heroine, protecting loved ones, loyalty, flirting and romance, being the best possible, having the best possible.

Virgo
Being acknowledged as intelligent, being told that you are helpful, having someone notice things that seem effortless but really aren't, self-improvement, positive mantras, the concept of perfection, down-to-earth people, clean sheets, fresh scents, good books, deep thinking, the feeling of being understood, someone acknowledging your effort and hard work.

Libra
Smoothing things over, living a laid-back life, avoiding drama, harmony between everyone, peace and quiet, relationships, romantic movies, being in love, picking arguments for fun, honesty, gentleness, kindness, beauty, the finer things in life, large parties, being respected instead of underestimated.

Scorpio
Having someone that you can trust, having someone that you can tell all your secrets to, loyalty, devotion, sarcasm, discovering hidden things, late nights out, figuring out how other people work, psychology, kindness, softness, challenges, one-upmanship, being right, truthfulness, personal privacy, faithfulness.

Sagittarius
Exploring, spontaneous joy, seeing the bigger picture, a philosophical point of view, travel, people who like to laugh, friendliness, fun and energy, easy-going people, having big dreams, forgiveness, honesty, being direct and to the point.

Capricorn
Being respected, having status, being known as the reliable one, being in control of your life, solid relationships, organization, having ambition, personal space, persistence, constantly improving yourself, having independence, holding responsibility.

Aquarius
Individuality, being recognized as special, being one of a kind, living life only to your own standards, being unconventional, listening to others, thoughtful people, having deep conversations, new ideas, new concepts, new trends, spending time alone, dreaming about changing the world.

Pisces
Imagination, things that inspire them, solitude, having time alone to think, empathy, compassion, people who understand them without further explanation, people who can read between the lines, creativity, having no rules.