Virgo x Taurus (One-Shot)

Virgo and Taurus:
The Healer- The Lover

An old fashioned romance, the Virgo and Taurus relationship is dutiful, sensible, practical and warm. Taurus and Virgo compatibility is very strong as both are earth signs, so they instinctively understand one another. With a love for tradition and common sense, this won't be an eccentric, outrageous partnership, but it will be an enduring one. For Virgo and Taurus, compatibility is about the long haul.

*_*_*_*_*
Virgo: Female
Taurus: Male

The first time your mother asked your father out

Virgo has always been that weird ass girl that is always with their best friend, which is cancer in Virgo's situation, or life in general.

And then, there is Taurus. He's not one of the most popular people, but Virgo finds him very attractive, and we could say that she has a tiny little bitty crush on him.

Ok, ok, a huge gigantic crush on him. Virgo has always been to shy to ask him out or talk to him, 'he has to be the one that asks me out, he's the boy' as she always says when cancer tells her she shall talk to him, but she denies it every time.

"Come on Virgo, I'm pretty sure he like you back. What would you do if he doesn't even asks you at all? Maybe he's shy! And that bullshit of him being the one that has to ask you out is so 20th century. " Cancer tries to convince Virgo once again.

But like always, she denies even the thought "First of all, he is not shy" she assaulted back.

Cancer was trying for something else to convince her, other method. Sometimes when one strategy doesn't work, you should change it, and that's exactly what cancer is doing "How about we go together and I ask him? You can just be there and look cute"

Virgo starts laughing, and then says her final answer "No."

"C'mon! If you ask him, then I'll ask Capricorn" she said blushing, She looked calm like she would actually do it, but her heart was beating fast in anxiety. Hopefully Virgo will forget about that after she asks Taurus out.

Virgo's face lights up, smiling big "would you really do that just because you want me to ask Taurus out?"

"Normally, no. But I really want you to ask him out already, so you can stop drooling and acting strange every time he's around. So, yes. Yes, I would do that just because I want you to ask T of Tampon out"

Virgo laughs and is actually considering it. "Ok, but right after I ask him, you asks Capricorn"

"Don't you think it would be best if I ask him out after your date with Taurus, so I can help you and then you can help me?" She ask with an eyebrow raised. Awe, the benefits of being a good lair.

" That's a great point... Ok!"
.
.

Gym was their last period in school, before going home. Cancer and Virgo thought it would be the best time to ask Taurus out, considering he has gym with them too. What a coincidence.

"Ok, go out there, and ask him if he would like to hangout some time" cancer said, fixing Virgo's hair.

"Cancer, I'm not sure about this anymore" she said taking deep breaths, slightly jumping up and down trying to decrease her nervous stated.

"Is gonna be fine! Don't worry. Now go out there, and probably make a fool out of yourself. But hey, it might be worth it" Virgo's eyes widen.

"I was joking" Cancer laughs "Chest and ass out, chin high. Now, Go get some"

.

Did that really happened? Virgo's eyes were widen, looking at nothing. She was still processing what has happened. And she didn't embarrass herself too much, luckily.

"I can't believe he actually accepted going out with you after you almost broke that poor guy's nose." Ok I lied about not embarrassing herself. But she, at least, completed her mission. "I cannot believe either that you let go of the guy's hand when you were helping him up, just because you hear Taurus said yes, and the guy fell to the floor again." Okay, that did happened too. "And when he was finally up, how you slapped him as you turned Around." Yes. "And how--"

" Oh My God, Cancer! Shut the front door!" Virgo shouted, irritated. Cancer started laughing, hard. "It's not funny. "

Cancer laughed some more, and Virgo knew that cancer wouldn't let this go in years. She, already, was imagining Cancer retelling the story of how Virgo found the balls to ask Taurus out, embarrassing herself, and the poor guy that got injured from it, to their children, Them laughing all too much.

Woah, woah, there Virgo. Worrying to much again.

"But you have to admit, that was funny." Cancer said laughing again.

"Cancer, I just remembered something..." Cancer asked with a 'what?' Between her fits of laughter "What was that about you asking Capricorn out?"

---

Well! This is dedicated to my friend that almost never uses wattpad (How do you live!? Tell me!) so if put her account here she wouldn't get it.

So, I'll so throw my phone at her face and make her read it.

Just trying to get her attention you know.

Hope you like it!