The Signs When; Someone took their man

"I took your man"

Aries
*Pushes the person onto the floor and demand they fight to see who is worthy of the bitch that would leave them for some slut*

Taurus
"You fucking cunt face! How dare you! I will take this motherfucking fork and shove it up your ass until I see the live leave your ugly ass eyes!"

Gemini
*Chokes the person, then cries where nobody can see them, because they 'don't care' *

Cancer
"How far, bitch? He already back" *Don't takes him back though*

Leo
*Would ignore them, until they explode and let the lion out*

Virgo
*Smacks the hell out of them, tell their friends to get revenge together*

Libra
*Looks for someone way better. Like Bitch, look at me now*

Scorpio
*Moves on, makes the other person's life a living hell. You know, just preparing them for the real thing*

Sagittarius
*Drink it away OR be sad for a couple of days before fighting (and winning) a fight with either the boy or the bitch*

Capricorn
*Doesn't care at all*

Aquarius
*Stares at them while thinking about a plan about killing both of them, and who they want to be the first suspect to go to jail*

Pisces
*Doesn't care and just kills them right there on the spot*