Pisces x Capricorn (One-Shot)

Capricorn and Pisces:
The Wise- The Dreamer

Capricorn and Pisces is a great match, with an harmonious (particularly important to both of you) match of Capricorn's practical approach to life and Pisces imagination and romantic nature.

*_*_*_*_*
Capricorn: Female
Pisces: Male

The project

Today in Zodiac high, the students of Ms. Hali's class have to do a project for science. "Good evening, students. Today we are going to discuss about the spring project that will be good part of your final grade. Because I want to be good, in this project you will be able to pick your own partner. Only two in each group!" Says Ms. Hali. Everyone starts looking at their friends, and high five-ing each other.

Capricorn looked around to the group table next to hers to see two of her friends, Virgo and Scorpio. She looks at them questionably, mentally asking one of them if they want to be her partner, only to receive apologetic smiles from of them. Well that's what you get for only socializing with two people in the whole science class.

"Wait" Virgo said standing from her chair. She goes toward Ms. Hali, with Scorpio right behind her. Capricorn not knowing what's happening, stands up too.

She gets right in time for when Virgo stars talking, Virgo is very shy when it comes to talk to people she doesn't Normally talk to but with Ms. Hali she's very comfortable, making her be very loud at times. "Hey, Ms. Hali, can Capricorn be in Scorpio's and I's group? She doesn't have a partner" Ms. Hali looks between the three of them, then looking down at her clipboard.

"Sure, I know Capricorn is very responsible when it comes to school work and I could let it slip this time" She said looking back up at the three girls, smiling slightly. Virgo smiles widely, Scorpio has a small smile in her face, and Capricorn is smiling happily that after all she could be in the same work as Scorpio and Virgo.

"Hey, Ms. Hali? I need a partner" Pisces said walking to Ms. Hali

"In that case, Capricorn can be your partner, Right?" Ms.hell-- I mean, Ms. Hali said, happy that won't have to do any exceptions.

All of the girls smiles faded, Scorpio glaring at Pisces "You do not" the glaring girl says threaten him.

"But I do, though" He said looking at Scorpio like she stupid. Scorpio catches up with him and is about to punch him when Virgo stops her.

"Wait, but you just said she can be with us?"Virgo said looking confused, as to why she would say something like that to Pisces.

"Well, Pisces here, doesn't have a partner and I wouldn't like for him to do all of the work. And you, Girls, have three of you to do everything. So it only seems fair for one of you to be his partner" she looking the different girls that seem to be in different stages of understanding. The confuse one, the furious one, and finally, the defeated one.

Virgo was about to talk again, when Capricorn interrupted "it's ok guys, I can be pisces's partner." She said looking at him with a forced smile.

"So is settle! You can chose any topic you want, but be sure is a high level experiment, It has to be in your grade. You need to have a hypothesis, research..." To even say that Virgo and Capricorn liked her.

.

Right now, Pisces and Capricorn were in the boy's house discussing which experiment they were going to do.

" I understand that you think that your experiment is better but it isn't. We should do this one becaus--" Capricorn was getting annoyed with Pisces for not understanding that doing his idea of the 'perfect' experiment is unrealistic, but before she could continue talking someone enter the living room

"Fish, why are you being so loud?" Asked a little 6 year old looking girl, she was rubbing her eyes because two loud teenagers woke her up from her nap, which normally doesn't do, maybe she's sick or didn't sleep well yesterday.

"Oh. Hey, Danny. This is Capricorn, we're doing an experiment together" Pisces tells his little sister.

"Oh! I love experiments! I want to help!" She says, hurrying to sit in the chair next to Capricorn, looking over her shoulder.

"I'm not sure if that's a go--"Pisces started to say, but Danny shut him up.

"Of Course is a good idea! I'm smarter than you! I learn how to use a bike when I was five, while you" she pointed at Pisces "You don't know how to, yet! And you're very old! how old even are you?! 47?!" She yelled, with pouty lips and angry eyes. Capricorn was laughing, while the two siblings glare at each other.

Surprisingly, Capricorn and Pisces had some work done that evening. They decided what they wanted to do, Did the hypothesis, did the research, and bought the objects that were going to be use in the experiment.

.

The day of the presentation, a week later, Pisces was a bit nervous, but not just because of the presentation today.

"Ok, so who wants to be first?" Ms. Hali asked everyone. Pair by pair, everyone went up and explained what they did.

Capricorn and Pisces ended up as being the 5 group to present. They did a good job, most of the students liked it and no give hate, which both of them were glad about.

At the end of class when everyone was getting up to go home, Pisces went toward Capricorn "Hey, You did a great job up there" he says, smiling

"You did too" she said, picking up her backpack from the floor. As she puts it in her back, she wonders why Pisces haven't move or said anything, so she looks at him expectantly.

"Oh! Yea. I was just wondering if you would like to hang out some other time? It's alright if you don't" Pisces said, looking at her eyes.

"Sure, I would like that" She said, giving him one last smile , before going out the door with Virgo and Scorpio.

---
This was kind of weird to write because that one friend that I have that is Pisces is a girl.
And the Capricorns that I know are 1/4 girls and the other three are boys.

But i wanted to change the genders and do something different, so here it is.