12: The World Shall Be Ours.

Two weeks later.

I fell back into the same old routine. Getting beaten, going to school, getting bullied, going home, getting beaten, crying, cutting, more crying, hating my life even more, missing Gerard, more crying, then sleeping. Every now and again I'd eat, though, as well as shower.

I wanted to die again.

My cuts kept getting deeper with every time I'd done it.

So this is how my life is going to be until I can leave? Until I can get the fuck away from this whole mess of a life?

I really missed Gerard. I didn't know what I was gonna do without him.

I guess go back to my old life? Where Matty and Charlie are my only friends, and Matty is dating George and Charlie is still single, and Adam is that dick that thinks it's cool to hurt people, and where Mikey and Pete aren't here anymore?

And most of all, where Gerard isn't here anymore?

As I walked to school, I realized something. I sprinted off in the direction of Charlie's house. I knew he was staying home today.

I banged on the door and Charlie opened it, looking tired.

"Charlie, let me borrow your phone," I said quickly. I knew Gerard's number by heart.

Charlie moved aside for me and I ran in, grabbing his phone and dialing Gerard's number as fast as I could.

He picked up on the fourth ring.

"H- hello...?"

He sounded weak, and he sounded broken.

"Gerard, baby, it's me... it's Frankie..." I whispered, already on the verge of tears.

"Oh my god, Frankie, are you okay...?"

"It's okay, baby. It's gonna be okay. I mean this, I'm okay... trust me."

"Baby, once you're old enough I'm gonna come and find you and I'm gonna take you away from it all. I'm gonna give you the life you deserve, because you're a good fucking person and I fucking love you with all my heart. You're not gonna suffer and you're not gonna be alone. I'm gonna find you, if it takes all night."

"But, Gee, it's going to be a long while before I'm old enough to leave... I... and I can't... I don't think I'll be able to talk to you. What if you... forget me?"

"I won't forget you. I'll forget the world that I knew, but I swear, I won't forget you. Oh, Frank, I... Oh darling, I wish you were here."

"I wish I was there, too," I sighed, sniffling. Meanwhile, Charlie already went back to bed.

"Fuck, baby, we'll be together soon enough. Fuck, I- I'll come and get you if you want. We'll just drive, because I would drive onto the end with you. I'm trying to let you know just how much you mean to me. You mean so much that I'd drive forever. We could live forever if you've got the time." Gerard chuckled. "So... are we ending things here for now, or am I coming to get you. Are we over, or am I yours? And the world... can it be ours?"

I grinned. "You Are mine, my darling... And the world... Yes, the world shall be ours..."

-

Soooo yay this is done but there's an epilogue.