chapter 1

((OK so this probably won't be as good as I think it would but I'll try my best and if anyone wants to give me suggestions please do in comments;P))

FREDDY'S p.o.v

I was watching chica make pizza and no im not being a stalker ((stalkerbear101 XD)),im just waiting on pizza. "pizza is served" chica yelled in excitement. foxy came running in then bonnie " beat ye lass" foxy said proud of himself."yeah yeah ill win next time" bonnie said.
We all ate then we went on our ways.

BONNIE'S p.o.v

me and foxy went to the pirate cove and we talked until it was time for me,chica,and Freddy to go back to the stage.I played my guitar,chica starts to sing with freddy, but something caught my eye,golden eyes staring straight at me from pirate's cove.

(( time skip brought to you by yaoi reading))

still bonnie's p.o.v

i went to pirate's cove and saw foxy sharpening his hook."hey foxy" bonnie said "aye lass" foxy said happily."what ye need lass" foxy said looking back at his hook
"you" I mumbled "what was that lass" foxy questioned. "uh nothing! just wondering what you were doing th-thats all" I said like an idoit."oh just sharpening me hook" foxysaid still not looking at me " um alright" I said and i walked out.

foxy's p.o.v

I watched bonnie as he left and i thought i heard him say 'you' after i asked him what he needed but i guess it was just my imagination. chica walked in "hey" she squeaked "hey lassie" i said unamussed " look.." she started "yes lassie?" i said looking up at her "i want to know do you like bonnie?" she asked. I looked down and covered my face and nodded,i looked up at her and she was.....smiling? "omg omg i have to tell him" she squealed "no!" i yelled,"why not?" she questioned me "because i said so.." i said softly "is the big bad fox scared" she laughed "get ye ass out of here!" i yelled aggervated, she ran out.

chica's p.o.v

I ran out of pirates cove and away from foxy 'i dont believe they both like each other but they're both to scared to confess, where's golden (( as in golden freddy)) when you need him' i thought.

(( cliffhanger sry but ill try to update as soon as i get some awsome ideas from you guys or i think of so that's it for now so bye))