chapter 4

hiya well i decided to do chapter four so hear it is

foxy's p.o.v

i felt useless,beaten,i looked at me hook 'maybe i should talk to him' i thought, i nodded to myself and got up its been atleast 2 weeks since ive been in this basement. as i got up i felt my wires amd bolts locked up 'damn it' i thought. i kicked my legs back and fourth and scuessfully it worked i got up and raced out of the basement to find bonnie, yet i found some other animatronic fox flirting with him it broke me but since i was running on rage right now i ran up to the fox and smashed his (or her) face.

bonnie's p.o.v

mangle was flirting with me nonstop it was so annoying, after foxy disappeared he (or she i cant tell) hasnt stop flirting with me and today mangle was getting over the edge and suddenly foxy comes out ofno where and smashes his (or her) face. at first i was scared but then i realized he was only jealous 'i thought he wanted to be alone away from me but i guess not'. foxy looked at me, i frozed, he walked over leaned down and said "mine" and kissed me, i kissed back, his voice echoed through my head 'mine,mine,mine' it was husky and low and woren down tone in his voice. he pulled back "your mine and only mine no one elses" (yandere foxy!!) he said trying to find his voice. "i love you my little bunnie" he said kindly. i smiled at him and said "i love you too foxy im your and only yours". with that we kissed again.

hey guys um sry i didnt get this chapter out sooner but its here now um bye