chapter 7

hello my ppl sry for the late update my brain is just every where with the hole divorce my parents are getting divorce and well from aside to that MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MONDAY!  im so happy!!  ok on with the story

Bonnie p.o.v

i was in the pirates cove with foxy watching him sharpen his hook "so we just gonna be in here all night?" i asked. "maybe" he said with a smirk. "um" i blushed knowing what hes thinking."im gonna go eat some pizza with chica"i said staning up. "ill come to" he said standing up to. "oh uh alright" i walk out with him right behind me. i giggle a bit 'hes like a puppy'. we get to the kitchen and see chica eating pizza. "yum" i sit down and eat a slice.  (time skip brought to you by deadpool cuz why the fuck not XD ok im sry im an ass)

we were all hanging out on the stage. "you two are so cute together" golden freddy said. "erm thanks" i said blushing. "yeah thanks" foxy said. "eeeeekkkk!!!!" chica squealed. mangle comes up "hey guys!".its very noticeable that foxy is glaring at mangle and mangle is glaring back. 'why do they hate each other so much?'. "well im gonna go" he said walking away and foxy gets up following. 'uh oh'

foxy's p.o.v

i followed mangle god i hate him. "ok what do you want" mangle said. "i want you to stay away from me and my friends and especially bonnie" i said glaring at him. "are you still mad, mad that im your replacement" he said smirking at me. "your the reason they wont fix me" i said growling. "actually no you being a rabid robot foxy is why they wont fix you". remembering the bite of '87 i glare at him. "i couldn't help it". he just smirk amd walked away. i went back to the stage,  back to bonnie.

ok so still sry for the long wait i saw ppl who wanted me to update but i really didnt know what the next chapter should've been about so um yeah bye my ppl!  im still so so sry