Chapter 2: One 51 Club, Part I

Author's Note:
Hey guys, I know it's been a while. But I wanted to perfect this chapter. I hope this chapter was worth the wait.

But anyway, I'm going to be very busy. I'm in the process of moving, I need to do SAT prep, I have track practices and meets, homework, tests, essays, labs, and after all of that I need some R&R time to myself.

I will try my best to update my chapters on this as often as I can.

And please go check out The Mathers Twins by lautnerslily! It's a great book with a refreshingly original plot!
_______________________________________

||Aurora||

So after a lot of convincing, and I mean a lot of convincing from Nat, I reluctantly decided to go to the party. Not because I wanted to, but because I just wanted to shut her up and make her stop nagging me.

So we arrived at LAX together fifteen minutes before seven in the morning, and we were both so tired. My eyes were struggling to even stay open. Missy, Aaliyah, Timbaland, their personal assistants and bodyguards were already there. We greeted them, and they also looked pretty tired. We waited for everyone else to arrive, and they finally did. Surprisingly, no one was late, not even Imani.

"So you came," Zaire commented to me as we started to board the jet. Missy, Timbaland, and Aaliyah went in front of us, and I think they were starting to nod off.

"I have great powers of persuasion," Nat told her.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "No, I just wanted you to stop bothering me so you could leave me the fuck alone." I informed her.

"Well, either way, you're here aren't you? And I said that I was going to get you to come to the party."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." I laughed.

"I have to give it to you though Nat, I didn't actually think that she'd give in." Desmond said.

"Same, I was like 1000% percent sure she wouldn't." Jada agreed.

"We should've bet if she would've came or not!" Kai mentioned.

"Seriously guys?" I raised my eyebrow at them, and everyone started laughing.

"Yeah, I would've so bet like fifty bucks on that," Sean commented. We chuckled together and everybody took a seat. I was with Nat, Kai and Desmond were sitting together (thank God), Zaire and Sean were togther. Don and Imani sat next to each other, Jada and Zara were together, and Bryce sat in the last row by himself because he wanted more room.

The jet took off, and the people at LAX started getting smaller and smaller until they looked like little ants from thousands of feet up in the air.

"But I don't see why you were so opposed to going anyway? Do you not like Eminem or something?" Zara asked.

"Yeah, I remember you not going to his New Year's Eve party," Jada brought up.