Legend 2: Issues

(A/N: Pic is of Akio, and the silver eyes is what I imagined Y/N's eyes to be like.)

-Wind Tribe-Next Morning-
Y/N was walking with Rina around the capital of the Wind Tribe, as a request from Hak who was busy doing something else.
Y/N stopped when there was a sudden shout. "Rina! Did you sleep well last night?" an elderly woman walked out of her home.
"Rina?" Y/N quickly grabbed the back of the dress Rina was wearing and stopped the redhead from walking away.
"Huh? Oh, yes." Rina looked a bit dazed and surprised at the same time, causing Y/N to eye the female curiously.
"You're such an absent minded girl. I heard you were thrown out of the castle. They said you couldn't cook, sew, clean, do laundry, play the koto, or even dance." the old woman laughed, while Y/N looked at Rina with pity.
"Kaori-sama, that's a bit rude. You don't really believe in all of that, do you?" Y/N asked with her normal neutral expression as she looked at the elder woman, her arms crossed over her chest. Y/N couldn't exactly explain it, but she felt the need to stand up and protect this supposed court lady in training.
"Ah, no, of course not L/N-chan." the woman smiled. "Don't worry Rina, we'll teach you everything from scratch." The woman then smirked. "First, wash these." and with that she walked away.
"W-wait, you can't just do that, Kaori-sama!" Y/N shouted, before growling lowly at the rudeness.
Y/N was then brought out of her thoughts by Rina's surprised gasp. As she turned to look at the red head, she was startled to see Hak had some of the laundry that had been shoved onto Rina.
"This way." Hak then began to walk away, leaving Rina to quickly follow.
Since it wasn't specified if she had to come along as well, Y/N walked slowly behind them, watching the two converse. Eventually the trio ended up at the river, Hak handed Y/N the clothes that he had been carrying, before crouching down and openening a wooden barrel, while Y/N went to stand beside Rina.
"That water is the Wind Tribe's life, so be careful with-" Hak began to explain, before being cut off.
"Hak, I can't." Rina stated.
"You haven't done anything yet." Hak said, sounding annoyed. He then got up and walked to where the two females were, before stopping between Y/N and Rina, looking startled as the trio stared at what could resemble a trench.
"The river is...dried up?" Hak asked in shock.

____Quick Time Skip___
After much convincing, Hak talked Y/N into allowing him to tell the Wind Tribe about the river.
Now everyone was beginning to fear, for what it seemed to Y/N, for their lives.
"We're sending Heang-dea to check the conditions up river." Hak shouted to catch all of the citizen's attention.
"Young lord, this isn't a time to act so leisurely!" one of the citizens shouted back.
"Well making a fuss won't fix anything." Y/N growled as she stood between Rina and Akio, who were standing behind Hak.
Hak nodded in agreement. "For now, we can buy water from the merchants. They should have enough reserves to see us through our current situation." Hak told them.
The sound of a horse caused everyone to turn around. "Elder Mun-deok!" Akio shouted, almost sounding relieved.
"Grandpa!" Hak shouted, and the four ran over to the old man as he got off of his horse.
The twins stopped a few steps away from the others as they watched Rina run into Mun-deok's arms.
"Princess, you're alright. Thank goodness." the elder man sighed in relief as he hugged the red head. "I don't want to believe it, but when I heard that the king was dead, and you'd left the castle with Hak...I'm sorry I couldn't protect you then!" Mun-deok said, sounding like he was about to cry as he tighened his hug on the female.
The twins looked at eachother, Y/N's silver eyes meeting with his (E/C) ones as they both confirmed something without speaking a word.
"Mun-deok...I can't breath." Rina's muffled voice said, causing Mun-deok to quickly let go as Rina smiled at him.
"Have you lost weight?" Mun-deok questioned as he gazed at the female.
"No, I've had good meals and lots to eat here. The Wind Tribe is much like you, Mun-deok, kind and warm." Rina said in a relaxed tone.
"Big brother! Grandpa!" Tae-yeon came running with the dark haired guard from before.
"Haeng-dea is back." Tae-Woo, the dark haired guard, said.
Everyone quickly went to where the blond was sitting, the old woman from before putting bandages on him as he flinched and gritted his teeth in pain.
"Haeng-dea, your injuries...what happened to you?" Mun-deok asked.
Haeng-dea smiled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. "I messed up...I went upriver, and would you believe it, some guys from the Fire Tribe were damning it up." he explained. "I thoughtlessly picked a fight with the guys, but they were armed. They beat the snot out of me." he stated the obvious.
"Of course they did, baka." Y/N grumbled as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "If there were more than one and they had weapons, please think before you do something idiotic like that again, please." Y/N said as she bent down beside the injured male and finished bandaging what the older woman didn't.
"What are they doing here?" Tae-Woo growled.
"Do they want to start a war?" one of the male civilians asked.
"Lord Hak, please let me go!" another male shouted.
"Wait. You mustn't attack the Fire Tribe." Mun-deok spoke up as he stood beside Hak.
"Why? The stopped up the river and killed Heang-dea." one of the younger males said.
"He's not dead!" Akio glared at the boy, before glancing at his sister who had finished bandaging Heang-dea's head as he smiled sheepishly.
"At this rate, Capital Fuuga will be..." the second male from before began, seeming glum.
"Calm down. Don't worry about the river." Mun-deok once again spoke up. "Let's just begin with helping Heang-dea." he added.
"Yes sir." Tae-Woo nodded, pulling the hurt blond away from the river.
"This is a warning from the Fire Tribe." Mun-deok frowned.
"A warning?" Hak questioned as Y/N stood beside him.
"They want to crown Lord Soo-Won king." Y/N, Akio, and Rina looked startled.
"But what happened to the King Il?" Akio asked, grabbing onto Y/N's shoulder.
"If something did happen to him, then wouldn't it be Princess Yona that is to be crowned Queen? Even though she is so young?" Y/N frowned, gripping onto the pendant that lied above her chest.
The twins then noticed that sorrowful looks given from Mun-deok, Hak, and Rina.
"We should've known." Y/N grumbled, before a figure of black and silver flashed by her vision, and she rolled her eyes when she saw Akio holding onto Rina's hands.
"Do not worry, Princess, we will keep your secret safe. I appologize for you loss." Akio sincerely said, as Rina blushed and looked around for help.
"Idiot, don't do that to a girl!" Y/N growled as she and Hak kicked the poor male's side, causing him to let go and fall backwards.
"I didn't approve, so they're pressuring us." Mun-deok's voice caused the two younger females and Hak to look at the elder.
Y/N noticed the horrified expression on Rina's, though now she knew her as Yona, face.
"It's alright, Princess, I will never approve." Mun-deok assured as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "If I acknowledge Soo-Won as king, it would also mean acknowledging that Hak may have killed the king." Mun-deok explained.
Hak sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
He seems like he doesn't care! Y/N thought with an irk mark on her forehead.
"You're right, blaming me would be the fastest way." Hak agreed.
"Hak..." Yona frowned.
"Don't worry, the Fire Tribe won't do anything worse than this." Mun-deok assured, sounding more than confident.
Though, Y/N could tell that Akio wasn't sure.

___Quick Time Skip___
Y/N and Akio were talking with Mun-deok and Hak while Tae-yeon went to check on Yona.
Y/N tensed up when she heard a thud, and instantly got up and ran to the room that Yona and Tae-yeon were in, the others following close behind.
"He suddenly collapsed!" Yona shouted, a look of fear in her violet eyes.
Y/N kneeled beside Tae-yeon, frowning as she placed the back of her hand against his forehead. "He's having another attack." She determined, and glanced up at Yona's horrified expression. "Tae-yeon's lungs have always been weak, sometimes he gets respiratory paralysis." Y/N explained.
"Once he takes his medicine, he'll be fine." Akio then assured.
"But the merchants who were supposed to bring the medicine hadn't arrived yet." Hak butted in.
"I'll go check it out." Tae-Woo, who had also been with them, said.
"I'll come with you." Y/N insisted, standing up after allowing Akio to hold the fragile boy.
As the two got to the doorway, one of the civilians rushed in. "It's an emergency! The merchants were attacked on their way here!" he shouted. "They're all seriously injured."
"Then we've lost our means of acquiring water?" Mun-deok questioned.
Y/N frowned and glared at the ground. "But what about Tae-yeon's medicine?" she asked, her hands clenching into fists.
"I bet this is the Fire Tribe's doing!" more citizens filed into the room.
"Why aren't you saying anything young lord?"
"This isn't like you elder!"
Y/N glared at the civilians. Can't they see why we can't do anything?! The Fire Tribe is much closer to the royal family, they'll be in more favor than the Wind Tribe. They'll be lucky if most of them come out alive! She angrily thought.
"Haeng-dea!?" Y/N quickly gazed to see the blond trying to calm down Yona.
"Baka! Your injuries aren't healed, you need to rest." Y/N growled.
"I'm fine, I'm fine, so calm down you hot-blooded idiots." The blond assured.
"You attacked them first." Akio bluntly stated.
"The most important thing right now is Tae-yeon's medicine, right? I'll go to the doctor in the Eastern forest and get some medicine." Haeng-dea said.
"You're going all the way there? With those injuries?" his brunet friend questioned.
"I'm the fastest runner in the Wind Tribe." Haeng-dea grinned, then looked at Hak. "You okay with that, Young lord? Leave it to Heang-dea!" He put up his thumb in assurance.
Hak grinned. "Make sure to haggle down the price."
Heang-dea saluted, before dashing out of the room.
"I'll go with him." Akio sighed, standing up after Yona had Tae-yeon in her arms, only getting a nod of approval from Hak, before leaving.
Hak then turned to the civilians in the room. "Listen, everyone, I understand why you're angry, but the Fire Tribe is strong. I will not let you start a war with them now. I promise I'll do something about this. Just because the river is dried up, it's not like us to just shrivel up. Intrust your lives to me and wait quietly. Those are the orders of Son Hak, Chief of the Wind Tribe." As he finished his speech, Y/N couldn't help but to look at the man with slight admiration.
As the civilians began to speak excitedly, Y/N stood beside Hak and elbowed his side. "Good job, though I hope you can come through for them." she said.
Hak, at first startled and in pain, glanced at Y/N with a surprised expression, especially when seeing her eye the civilians with a caring gaze. She's defiantly not like other traders. He thought with a slight grin.