"Baby..."

"Huh?" I tried to act a little just to have fun,so I ''was sleeping" when he came inside

"Wake up!" And the first kisses.foumd my neck...

"What time is it?"

"8:30..!"

"And why do you wake me up at 8:30?"

"Because I wanted to cuddle with my girl..." his girl?? I turned around to face him and kissed him

"I don't mind doing it every morning even if I have to wake up that early!"

"Good." The moment I finished talking,I was on top of him and kissed him. The kiss was passionate like I wanted and he bit my lips,asking for access,which I accepted and his tongue was in my mouth in seconds, masaging mine. We kept kissing for another 5 minutes but stopped because we heard the front door opening and then closing again. So he left my room and went at his because we didn't want anyone to realise that we were...kissing here and there.

I was lucky enough to sleep for 2 hours but I was awoken by Jade calling me..!

"Morning bitch! Wanna go at the mall?"she was actually happy. Fuck,that meant that she was gonna be running and jumping all around...

"Again?" I said half asleep,half awake.

"Shit,did I wake you up?"

"Yes."

"Sorry...anyways,are we going?!?! Pleaaase say yes! I have nothing to wear for your birthday" And that was a huge lie! Jade has a closet full of summer clothes that I loove and have borrowed a million times. Still,she has nothing to wear!

"You serious? I don't even know if I'm gonna have a party for my birthday. I'll just stay home,with my comfy pajamas and a jar of Merenda acompaning me! Problem solved,you don't need new clothes!"

"Noo babes you're not staying in for your 18th birthday! You were waiting 3 years for your independence day, remember??" And she was right. I was counting the days and had a reminder about that special day,which from a teenager,I was gonna turn into an adult. But now I didn't really feel it..!

"Jaaaadeeee...I'm not in the mood!"

"You will be! I'm coming in 10 at your place. And.be.ready!" And with her last threatening words,she hung up! She was always getting what she wanted and I hated it!

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to pee and wash my teeth. I also changed into a pair of shorts and wore my chicago bulls T-shirt that I had bought when I visited Chicago with Ashton. Memories...

And like she had promised,10 minutes afted she hung up,she was outside and couldn't stop pressing the horn.the bitch was in the mood

"Shut up,I heard you." I said and took my sunglasses from the table next to the door.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked me. This was the first time we talked after our...argument.

"At the mall with Jade."

"What time are you coming back?"

"I don't know Ashton,it's 10:45 right now,maybe at 5 if I'm lucky but I think that Jade wants to watch a movie too...what do you want?"

"Nothing,I'm just asking..."

"Okay..bye now!" And with that I closed the door behind me and left. But Jade seemed like she really wanted me to shout at her and that's what I did!

"SHUT UP I HEARD YOU!" And like magic got involved,she stopped pressing the horn and started laughing instead. Perfect!

"Start the engine and drive. Pleasee!" I said when I got inside