2- You Cat To Be Kitten Me

Sarada was happily eating her favorite soup. A tomato soup. Her father was on a mission and mom was busy in hospital. And like a responsible daughter she is, they assured to leave her home alone.

She let out an relieve sign as she finished her soup. As she put the empty bowl in the sink, the door bell rang. She quickly skipped the stair and went to open the door. As she opened the door, a certain blonde entered with a cardboard box.

"Boruto?" Sarada tilted her head in confusion.

"I brought you a gift. Go head, open it." He motioned at the cardboard box. Sarada stared at it skeptically. But took and set it on the floor. She opened it slowly and saw cats. 11 colorful cats.

"They are cats." Said Sarada. Boruto blanched.

"Really? Thank you captain obvious."

"You are welcome, lieutenant Sarcastic." Sarada glared.

"Tadaima!" A very cheerful called out.

"Mom." Sarada panicked. She looked at Boruto. "Go to my room." She whispered. Boruto gave a last glance at Sarada and ran upstairs with the box.

Sarada signed in relief as she saw Boruto disappear and her mother appear. She quickly plastered a convincing smile on her face.

"Okairi, mama. How was your day?"

Sakura smiled and patted her hair fondly, "Alright. Have you eaten?"

"Yes." Sarada nodded. She watched as Sakura sat down on the couch, leaning her head against the head rest.

Sarada stared at her for a while, "Mama?"

"Hmm?" Sakura grunted, without opening her eyes.

"What do you think of having a pet?" Asked Sarada, hesitantly.

Sakura opened her eyes and looked straight in her eyes, "Depends. Are you capable enough to take care of them?"

"Yes..?"

"You don't sound sure."

"Yes." Said Sarada but this time more firmly.

"Alright. I'll talk to your father." Sakura nodded in approval. Sarada gave a grateful nod and went to her room.

As she opened the door of her room and sweat dropped at the sight in front of her. She saw Boruto having a starring competition with a brownish cat with lilac eyes.

"Dope." She couldn't help but comment as she closed her door after her. All the eyes turned to her. Bolt cursed as he blinked and glared right at Sarada, pointing his finger in accusation.

"It's all you fault, four-eyes. 'ttebasa!"

Sarada merely rolled her eyes at his childish actions.

"Yeah. Because you having such a serious competition." Sarcasm dripping from her tone.

"Tsk!"

"So tell me the truth. Not the gift bull." Sarada sternly demanded.

"Well... you see," Boruto rubbed the back of his head, sheepishly, "Mom, Hima-chan and me-"

" I." Sarada corrected, knowing how she is pissing Boruto off.

" Mom, Hima-chan and I," He purposely emphasis on 'I', "were returning from Aunt Kurenai, then we saw those cats in cardboard box. Hima-chan asked mum to keep them but she disagreed. So me being a cool brother I am-"

Sarada send him an unimpressed look, "took them here. Surely, you wouldn't want to say no and break the poor heart of Hima-chan." Boruto was trying to guilt trip Sarada, knowing that her affection for her sister.

Sarada glared at him but her eyes soften at the name of younger Uzumaki and signed in defeat, "Hn."

"Thanks Sarada! I owe you. 'ttebasa!" Shouted Boruto as he jumped from the window.

Sarada turn her attention at kittens sitting on her bedroom floor of her room suddenly her door slammed opened. Sarada turned to look as her face lit up and ran to the person, jumping in his arms.

"PAPA!"