Chapter 2

Sans moved towards his mate as she fell to the ground. "Babe? Are you alright?" The short skeleton asked as he knelt beside her. Alisa looked at him with tears in her eyes, it wasn't even noon and she had burst into tears twice.

"I feel so bad for leaving them Sans. We had all escaped at once, going in different directions to mount Ebott so we could hide without them finding us. I was the only one to make it though. They wouldn't dare kill one of us and then have to wait and find the new magician. Instead if we got in trouble or tried to run and got caught then they would torture us. It hurt so much." She told him as she hugged herself, memories flashing through her mind. Sans hugged her to his chest for a minute before picking her up and bringing her back inside. Their friends watched worryingly as they saw the usually happy and carefree girl break down like a small child.

Sans sat on the couch and held his mate to his chest as Alisa tried to stop crying. Frisk went up to them to check on her sister. "Sis, don't worry you can save them!" She told Alisa encouragingly. The 19-year-old smiled and nodded as she wiped the tears out of her eyes before ruffling the little girl's hair.

"Thanks Frisk. I don't think I can though, that place is scarier than anything else I have ever seen before." Alisa answered the kid and Sans cuddled her to his chest.

"Don't worry babe, I'll help you. They'll have a bad time if they even think about touching you." He reassured her. Alisa sighed as he started petting her hair, purring slightly. Her magic always made her act like some of the animals when certain actions are done, like petting.

Everyone looked at the girl, worried slightly, before she waved them away and they went back to whatever they had been doing before. Alisa fell asleep not long after, completely tired out from the day's event.

Sans turned on the TV as he held her to his chest and ran his fingers through her hair. He could still feel her distress, a trait he had picked up after mating, but it was slowly going away as she slept.

Whatever they had done to Alisa had her terrified and that didn't sit well with Sans. It couldn't even be calmed by their bond, which could usually calm them easily with just a touch. He balled his hand into a fist, they would pay for hurting his mate so badly.

"Sans? Calm down Sansy." Alisa's voice rang out, laced with sleep. Sans smiled down at her before pressing his teeth to her forehead.

"Sorry babe. It just got me angry knowing that they hurt you before. I don't want you near that place but I know your determination to save them will overpower me. Though, I actually have to worry about two people I guess." Sans told her, chuckling at the last part as he placed his hand that wasn't in her hair on her stomach, that had starting budging slightly in the last month.

"Yeah but at least you don't have to eat for two. By the way, Sansy can you please go get me some fries from Grillby's, pleaseeeee." She pleaded. Sans sighed, her craving her starting to kick in and it won't be long till the others figure it out.

"Okay Babe. Be right back so don't move." He told her before letting her go and teleporting to Grillby's.

When he came back with the fries, Alisa was fast asleep with a blanket on her. Sans smiled softly before shaking her, knowing that she doesn't like cold fries. "Babe, I got you some fries like you ask. Wake up before they get cold." He said softly. Alisa yawned before nodding, taking the to go box of fries from him and taking out a fry.

"Thanks Sans. You're the best." She praised before taking a bite out of the food. Sans chuckled before taking a fry and eating it, earning a playful glare. Asriel comes by and looks at the two before rolling his eyes.

"Stop flirting on the couch you two! Mom will get mad again!" He told them before walking off. Alisa and Sans both shuddered slightly at the thought of the last time Toriel got mad at them. Twelve HOURS of lectures about public display of affection in front of kids. Yeah, neither one of them wanted to go through that.

"Sans, I'm still slightly scared. What if they do to you what they did in my dream-?" Alisa was cut off by Sans placed his teeth against her lips, silencing her. He pulled away with a small smile.

"That's not going to happen babe. They aren't going to touch you and I know you wouldn't let them touch me. Calm down. Trust me okay?" He told her and Alisa nodded slightly, cuddling into his chest some more, making Sans chuckle and pull her closer as the two spend the rest of the morning watching TV.

_end of chapter_

Pika: oops. I forgot to update. Sorry about that guys. Chow for now my lovely Pika Pals! Stay Shocking! Pika!