Chapter 19 You Are Beautiful

Start from the beginning

She was so happy she jumped up and down in excitement moving the frills of her yellow top that had plenty of them with it. What impressed me was that she could actually balance herself back in that four inch heel pointed like a pencil.

Nice skill!!! If I could balance so well on my toes while playing basket ball!!!  I sighed with that thought when Cassie pulled me for a small kiss on my lips.

She was immediately jerked aside by Ciara who gave her 'what a whore' look and pulled me for a hug followed by huge "thud"

I grimaced mentally thinking that there would be kite fight among the two again but to my surprise each and everybody present at the party was staring at the entrance of this room.

The voices of fight could be heard but I could not see any one as the crowd had gathered around them.

I felt 'something missing' feeling in myself. It was then I realize that Shyna was no where to be seen.

I pushed aside all the guys and girls to see Shyna fighting with three guys punching one on the face and leg kicking the other two as she swiped her leg in a semi-circular motion hitting the other two guys together in one go.

I should have expected this' I chuckled in my head "Why did I leave her alone?' I cursed myself mentally

 The one who was punched got his eye blackened and was trying to get to her again when she kicked him hard on his groin.

He held his crucial organ in his hands and sat on the floor crimping with pain.

Before she could hit other two, I entered the scene and stepped between the two.

Intimated with my presence, the guys backed up immediately and muttered "We were only trying to have some fun"

But seeing my furious look they bit their lips and shifted few steps behind. Shyna on the other hand was furious added with an embarrassed expression and she gave me one side nod and sprinted out of the room, then house and ran into the empty streets to her house.

Spike too followed barking behind her...

Shyna's pov

I knew it was going to end up something stupid like this. I knew he'd be embarrassed by his own decision and he is.

Good for him!!!

He deserves it!!!!

He spoilt his own celebration. That was the very reason I denied to accompany him to that silly teen agers party in first place. But this boy Davidson, he thinks he is some Machoist. He can control things his way.

I cried, I don't know why cried, I did not want to. I was not the one who is embarrassed I am used to this mocking.

Though I hated when those boys came to me and asked "Davidson's date?"

I did not know what to answer but since I came with him, I agreed by simply nodding.

"I can't believe why David would date something like this as he wrinkled his nose in disgust." One of them said.

To which the other one answered "She must be a real good one in bed!!!" he smirked and then continued "David is a big shot and popular, she got to be extra hot." He licked his tongue smelling lots of alcohol making me squirm.

"I guess you are right" the first one moved around me. I was scared initially but then I scanned both of them, young, non fighters and drunk. I was at upper hand. I could take both of them.

But still I tried to maintain my calm, Davidson's big day- I shouldn't spoil it with a fight.

But the other one was too much when he tried to touch me saying "If he is good, I am gonna be better. Give us a chance ugly duckling."