6

Taylor's Pov

I had kenzie on my mind while driving home. The hospital called and awared me that she had woken up.

It was about midnight Lindsay is asleep when I got a phone call. 
        "Hello, is this mr. Caniff speaking?" The lady on the phone asked
             "That's me."
        "Makenzie  has recovered enough for you to come pick her up." The lady said.
             "Thank you ma'am I'm on my way." I hung up my phone and slid it in my pocket.

       I jogged to Linsays room and picked her up. I wrapped a blanket around her delicate body and slowly walked out to my black Range Rover. On the way to the hospital Cameron called me. I rolled my eyes and ignored my ringing phone. The hospital was about a half an hour away and I had to get there quickly.
      I turned up the radio a tad and listened to some music. Sorry, by Justin Bieber came on. That's me and Kenzie's song. A few songs laters I arrived at the hospital. I picked up and squirming Lindsay from the back seat. She was surely waking up any time soon.
              "Dada" I heard a small voice over my shoulder say.
                   "Yes, princess?"
                          "Wheee are we?" She asked
                "We're at the hospital picking up you're mom." I responded. She smiled and I made my way to makenzies room.

-
-
-
Aye it's Kay🙌🏻. I haven't updated in a long time! I hope you enjoy this update. Yeah, it's extremely short but an Important chapter. Anyways, I'll update Wednesday ! Ily all thanks for all the views! :)