5

kenzies POV*
Black&White . All I saw. I could hear everything else but I couldn't see. Then there was a noise it sounded like a buzzer . I could see! Wait! Is that my body? Taylor? Huh. Weird. The all of a sudden there it was they shoved Taylor out. I started to see clouds then gold...it was heaven. Literally.

"Choose your path ‚back to earth or with your precious daughters twin brother." An Angel has said. I never named him. I really miss him I saw him right when he was born. That's all.
"Please I beg you to let me go back its not the end of me!" I said those very words and that's when I woke up.

"Taylor?" I stuttered
"Kenzie! Your awake I'm sorry I should of went with you I'm so stup-" I stopped him off
"No its my fault I should of went and got help from you instead of going on my own on a busy street." I felt like I talked forever I closed my eyes. Taylor obviously thought I was asleep because he came up and kissed my head and said I love you.
**Taylor's POV**
I kissed her head and told her u loved her. I really miss calling her mine. I was such a douche when I tried to break up her and Cameron. I don't regret it now. Cam was always a suck up to get what he wanted . Now he got what he wanted he doesn't want anything to do with her. With that‚ kenzie woke up. I was in tears as was she. We talked for about a minute or two then she was off to a check up.
*one hour later *
Kenzie had me go get Lindsay because she had to stay over night again. They got me a hospital bed because I had to drive her home in the morning! Cameron and her are not on speaking terms and she has a restraining order on him.
"Dada? Can you sing me to sleep?" Lindsey asked as she got up in my bed and cuddled up to me .
I sang buckwild a clean version of course.  she fell asleep right away. I checked twitter ‚ turned off the light ‚and fell asleep.

******
OH OKAY THAT WAS A CRAPPY UPDATE THEY WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE K BYE. -kaylee- oh AND shout out to this dork Ello_its_Sydney go follow her and read ALL her books!