It's Princess Hunting Time!

There was a long, painful absence of sound from the room. Everyone's eyes were on her. "Can we go kill him. Or at least knock some sense into, ... that moron," Scarlet was becoming her title. "You know what. This will all blow over by tomorrow. I guarantee it. Let's find a way out of here and we can all stay over at Iko's place like she offered."

"Sounds like a plan," Cinder agreed. Cress immediately swirled back to her chair to find a safe route to the nearest exit.

A red flash came to life at the top right of her laptop. It was a security wall warning. She swiped away the camera recordings and identified the threat. The school was being surrounded by a some sort of anti-network field. "Someone is cutting off all access to the internet." Cress broke out her high class hacking skills to stop or delay the completion of the barrier. Her fingers raced across the key board. But she wasn't fast enough this time. As only a crack of connection remained, She found a classified file and sent it to herself. "We just lost all communication with the outside world."

"Why is this happening?!" Winter squealed.

The loud speaker chimed in. The announcer was the DJ/ Principal. "Hello students. We must interrupt you at this time to inform you that there has been an incident on school grounds that in being dealt with. We urge all students to stay inside the school until the staff resolves the problem. This may go past the appointed time for the end of the dance. The staff do not know when the situation will be detained, but we will tell you once you are permitted to leave as soon as we can."

"Great!" Cinder barked. "Now we're stuck here until this clears up! The guys are totally going to find us!"

"What is this?" Cress muttered. She had, previous to the announcement, cracked open the file and begun to skim through it. It contained several students' names and claims they made. Cress and her friends where near the end of the file. Images of their scars where linked to them. The last line made her giddy. 'The state now perceives Levana Blackburn and her associates as a threat to society and must be contained.' An attached document then laid out an elaborate plan they would use to cut her and her friends off from all forms of social media. The state would use that time to gather evidence against them. Once enough was found, they would be arrested and brought to court facing several charges.

Cress had no way of suppressing her joy after that. "YES!!!"

"Whoa, Cress," Scarlet tried to calm her down. "Why are you so happy about this?"

"I have good news and bad news." Her friends would, without a doubt, be just as or even more ecstatic about this turn of events. "The bad news is we have no way of leaving. There are probably even police officers outside to contain all of the people here. And we can't even tell anyone about it because all WiFi and phone connections are down."

"Is there any good news?" Cinder interrupted.

"Yeah. The good news, is that this all a plan to put Levana and her goons behind bars."

"Are you serious?" Scarlet let out a scream of delight. Winter and Cinder joined her and they all proceeded to starting their own little celebration. To commemorate the last day they would have to suffer the wrath of Levana and her con-rads. Cress hopped over to the stereo and selected the song 'New Perspective', from Panic! At The Disco.

They all knew that this situation would give the newly formed group of girl-hunters more time to search for them. But how could they not let off a little energy for the fall of the Evil Queen?!

.......................

"Wonderful," Thorne now had more fuel to keep his body functional. "Whatever is going on will totally work to our advantage."