Chapter Three

I woke up coughing I looked around and saw that i was in an overly bright white room. I looked around for the little girl and found her tied up in the far corner i got of the floor and walked over there but it was like there was a force blocking me from getting to her. I carefully put one foot over the force but quickly retracted it as I felt an electric rush. I take a deep breath and step over the force again ignoring the electric rush I felt. I pushed my hand through and stepped through the force completely, breaking it I was sent across the room scraping my knee on the wall. I crawled over the her leaving blood stains on the floor. I pick her up untying the rope and her hands and feet. She hugged me tightly crying I gently stroked her hair. And then something in me snapped, I stood up determined to kill everyone in this pack except the children and the innocents. I walked out of the room smelling around I strutted to the main room finding all the bad guys huddled up I killed each an every one of then a surge of power rushed through me and the alpha mark appeared on my chest right above my left breast. A little girl ran up to me hugging my feet she crawled into my hands crying. I look at her as she cried into my chest. She reminded me of me. I couldn't stay here. I put her down running out of the pack house. I didn't have the courage to look back. I run into the forest tackled by someone. Before I can look to see who it is I feel a bite on my neck. I scream out in pain but my scream is silenced when my voice box is slit. My body rejects the mark, leaving my skin broken and bloody. No. I was going to the die. I feel the air leave my lungs and the burning in my throat. I was finally going to die. I'm lifted into the air but no one is holding me. I feel my wolf leave my body. A blue ring forms around me and then it explodes. I fall to the ground gasping. It wasn't fair. My eyes close and I fall into the darkness.

Alec

I pace around the room, thinking of were my mate could've run to. She has been gone for 2 days and I'm starting to get worried. I lead the search party out of the pack house and into the forest. Sniffing out her scent the trackers led the way. We stopped in a clearing as we heard a scream. Her scream. I run towards the noise and found her laying on the ground in a pool of blood. The colour was slowly draining from her face and I take off my shirt wrapping it around her neck gently. Her eyes open slowly and she growls at me. I ignored her growl scooping her up in my arms. She shiver in disgust as our skin made contact and I ran through the forest and into my territory. I lay her on the ground when I see something on her neck. A mark.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating a lot but Enjoy! :)

Anyways read my other books guys.

Love y'all.

Any ideas for the next chapter?