Chapter 5 The Revolution

Masterchief said keep your fire on the ship Jack,Brock,Lucky And i will go in and eliminate James and the king.Masterchief,lucky,jack,brock got inside and started releasing hell on James Army nonstop bullets were firing in the air lucky hit 20 aliens Jack,Brock hit 10 each and Masterchief hit 30.then jack was shot dead in the chest.brock went over to him and said Bro your going to be ok.Jack replied no i'm not make it tell how i died as a hero ok.Brock replied ok.As Jack went to say another word he passed on.Brock sat there on his knees then Masterchief put his hand on brock shoulder and Said it was his time he died a hero.Brock replied lets kill that son of a bitch for Jack.Masterchief kicked the door in and James and the king standing infront of an army.James replied scared yet.No i have a new crew replied Masterchief as he looked at Sara,Brock,lucky and back at James and said ready guys As they loaded their guns.guys kill!!!!! Both sides ran towards each shooting. Masterchief and his crew not missing a shot.As Masterchief's crew was taking the army.Masterchief went after the king. Masterchief was face to with the king. Masterchief drew his knife and so did the king.And then they ran towards each other Masterchief SWIPED his blade and missed the king did the same thing but missed to but Masterchief high kicked the king in the face.Knocking the king on his ass. Masterchief said i had it.and took his gun and shot the king in the head.James's leg was under a piece of metal. James replies let me guess your going to kill me. Masterchief replies oh i'm not going to kill you i'm going to hurt you really really badly.he knocked out James and put him on his shoulder and carried him to the door grabbed his crew got to Sara's ship they got in and  looked back as the base ship exploded Brock looking back as exploded because of Jack's death and then proceeded to tell Sara about Jack's death. she was upset at first but she knows he died as a hero lucky asked why do we have this ass hole Master Chief responded and said he's our prisoner now.lucky replied what next. Master Chief replied i dont know.