Chapter 4 Betrayed

(In side Sara's ship)Guys guess what i got Mastercheif said.Lucky replied PIZZA!!!!!!.Mastercheif replied.No i wish but no i got info on what is going on here.(Mastercheif starting to read the info).He gets up loading his rifle.UM Mastercheif why are you loading your rifle? Jack asked.We have been betrayed Mastercheif replied. Why and by who lucky and Brock replied.By Commander James Mastercheif replied. Your joking right replied lucky.no read this Mastercheif said in anger.Shit he's right.this is their conversation. About... Killing us James wants us dead but why replied lucky.Mastercheif replied he wants Us to fail so he a reason for not to come back.Well i got plan.Back on the base Commander James is sitting with the king at the round table.James said thank you for this.the king replied any thing for you in 2 hours my army will be ready to destoy Mastercheif and his crew then the galxay.James replied We are unstoppable togather and my guns ready to aim and fire.So my men are ready now so i'm personally sending them in to chase Mastercheif and his crew this way so we destoy them togather and they'll never think it was me.The speaker went on and Said we're having turbulence problems so hang on.The ship is taking hits but by who replied James.And if listen carfully you can hear people in the ship saying whoooooooo.