You get caught

An: this was a work in progress an I'm not very happy with it, but I needed to update so.

Sodapop: You two went to the movies in the truck but not even half way through Soda got bored. He started nibbling on your ear and neck, and when he hit your sweet spot you were done. You moaned his name and straddled him, you kissed him hotly "mmh finally." He smiled through the kiss. Then you sat up slightly and started tugging on his hair as he kissed from your neck to in between your breast, and back up. "Soda." You groaned and he grunted in response as you tugged on his hair. He flipped over so that was on top of you, and quickly ripped off your shirt. You returned the favour and he worked on your neck again, you bit down on his shoulder to drown out your loud groan. You drew his face back to yours and you to made out for a while until you heard laughter. You opened your eyes and saw Two-bit and Steve looking in through the window. "Ew you perverts!" You yelled causing soda to look up from one of the many hickeys he was leaving on you. His eyes widened and he covered you with himself "get outta here." He growled. The two often laughed and walked off with Two calling behind "use protection." You looked up Soda and he smirked down at you, let's just say the mood was not ruined.

Dallas: you two never got caught, you were to skilled at being sneaky. But you got sloppy one night at the dingo, Dallas had been checking you out ad winking all night. Dally was patient for the most part, until you were half way through your fries. He grabbed your hand and slapped enough money on the table to cover the meal. He dragged you out to the alley beside the Dingo "Dallas my fries." You whined. You quickly shut up when he kissed you fiercely. Your hands shot up to his luscious brown hair and tugged on it, making him growl into your mouth. You pulled your lips away from his and moved them to his neck. He groaned and let you leave a few marks until he took control again. He shoved up your skirt and roughly kissed your neck, leaving a few marks of his own. Just as his mouth made contact with yours again a slow drawl interrupted. "Well, well, well what do we have here boys?" You looked up from Dally and saw Tim Shepard and his gang. Dallas kept kissing you and mumbling into the kiss that they'll go away. But soon you pulled away, creeped out by their stares. Dallas sighed and ran a hand through his hair "get lost Shepard, you're ruining the mood." Your boyfriend said lowly. The other boy raised his arms surrendering and him and his boys left. "Have fun Dallas!" Curly yelled. As soon as they were out of sight Dallas continued, making you giggle but let him.

Steve: stupid heat, stupid car, stupid abs, stupid Steve. You were visiting your boyfriend at the Dx and he was working on a car. You were sat on the counter looking at him, he had his shirt undone and grease was smeared across his abs. "Babe I can feel your stare." Steve smirked looking at you. He walked closer and closer to you making you fumble for an answer. Soon he stood between your legs an his nose was brushing was against yours. "I l-like what I se-see?" You asked more so than said. "That's good." He breathed out and then pushed his lips into yours. He ran his hands up and down your sides, taking your shirt with them. Your hands moved to his shoulders and took off his shirt completely, as he asked for entrance which you granted. He moved to your neck and when he hit your sweet spot and started sucking on it, you dragged your nails down his back making him groan loudly. He had hi hands shove up your shirt, his tongue in your mouth, and you had your hands around his neck when Sodapop walked in. "Whoa guys! We're losing money Steve." Soda laughed with his eyes wide. You both pulled away and you hid your face in Steve's neck. He put his hand o the back of your head "yeah okay Soda, thanks." You couldn't see but you knew he was glaring. "No problem buddy." With that Steve had to get back to work but he promised you would finish later. Oh joy.

Ponyboy: Darry give you a moment alone? Without a door open? Ha, never! Which is why you got caught at school😉. You two had English and you sat a couple seats away, from where he sat he could see the sun hitting you perfectly. You felt his eyes on you and you turned, he gave the look. You sighed but raised your hand and asked to use the washroom. A few minutes after you left Ponyboy followed "cmon lets go." He dragged you to the janitors closet real classy. As soon you shut the door he had you by your hips, pressed against him. He kissed you roughly and you ran your hands through his newly blonde hair. You smiled in between kisses and he mumbled "I love you." Into the kisses. You soon tugged on the bottom of his shirt, a sign to take it off. After it was off you moved your mouth to his neck and kissed up and down it, immediately finding his sweet spot. He moaned slightly an pushed you against the wall, capturing your mouth again. Suddenly someone knocked on the door "open up kids." It was a teacher Ponyboy blushed and creaked open the door, only to see two-bit and Johnny standing there. You groaned and slightly blushed "Get outta here guys." Pony mumbled as he grabbed your hand and stepped out of the closet. "Alrighty were goin" Two cackled and Johnny half smiled.

Johnny: You were sitting in the lot reading Pony's copy of Gone with the Wind. Suddenly you heard footsteps and someone sniffling, you looked up to see Johnny running towards you with tears streaming down his face. You put down the book and stood up, opening your arms as he reached you. While you had Johnny in your arms he explained that his parents had beat him again and he had enough. "Oh Johnnycake I don't understand how your parents could do that to you." You stroked his head and he looked into your eyes "I don't know what I'd do without you yn." You leant down and kissed him gently but soon it got heated. You were now underneath Johnny whose hands were up your shirt slightly. You held him closer with your hands around his neck, and bit down on his bottom lip. Right as you were about to remove his t-shirt someone whistled. You pulled away and saw Dallas standing above you so you put your head in Johnny's neck. "Dal what're you doing here? Get outta here." Johnny said annoyed. The older boy smirked "alright man, just remember to use protection." With that he threw a pack of condoms down beside you an left. Your boyfriend pulled your face to his and you two continued late into the night.

Darry: Well how did we get here? You were shoved against a wall in the living room, with Darry holding you up. You had 2 hours until they boys get off of work and out of school. Darry's lips were on yours, kissing heatedly while you tugged on his hair. You tugged on the ends of his hair as he bit your lip, and shoved his hands part way up your shirt. He moved still kissing you and you held him closer has he carried you to the couch. Your tongues fought for dominance, he won and started exploring your mouth. He was about to take off your shirt wen some wolf whistled. You broke apart quickly and saw Dallas with Ponyboy and Johnny. You quickly scrambled away from Darry to pick up his long forgotten shirt, and give it to him. "What're you two doing home already?" Darry asked blushing and discouraged. "It was only a half day." Pony explained blushing. Darry groaned and threw his head back in the couch. You walked over to him and sat down, rubbing his shoulders. "Maybe it's a good thing we interrupted, don't want any babies running around here now do we?" Dallas smirked. "Shut up." You mumbled and for up along with Darry to start dinner. The last thing you heard was Johnny muttering a quiet sorry "it's alright Johnnycake."

Cherry: You two were at the park for your date on Friday. You had decided to go to the one on the East side as to not bump into any soc's. You two had been there for about 2 hours. You went on the swings, goofed around playing tag, talked on the jungle gym which took you to a picnic as the sun set. Now you two were stargazing but Cherry soon leaned over you and smiled at you "what Cherry?" You giggled causing her to as well. But she then leaned down and her lips met, her hands went to your hair and yours went around her middle. She pulled on your bottom lip and it soon got to steamy for the park. You soon her up and she pouted but you grabbed her hand, pulling her to her Stingray. As soon as you were both in you buried your head in her neck, kissing up and down. She threw her head back and quietly moaned your name. She shoved her hands up your shirt and started nibbling on your neck as well. Right before she was gonna remove your skirt you heard a knock on the window. You both looked up with flushed faces, you saw Two-bit laughing up a storm with a blushing Ponyboy. Cherry rolled her eyes while you blew your hair out of your eyes. "Get lost guys!" Cherry yelled. Two put his hands up in surrender but didn't move until Pony dragged him away, waving behind him. "You looked back at your girlfriend and se looked back. She flipped you to the back seat, you letting out a squeal.