Whose otp you are

Sodapop: Pony, Steve\\ Ponyboy sees your relationship with his big brother everyday and knows he wants a loving relationship like yours. Steve loves thy his best friend is in love, and even though he teases you he really likes you and your relationship.

Dallas: Johnny, Darry\\ Johnny thinks highly of both you and Dal so he thinks you're the only person good enough for Dally. Darry thinks you make Dallas a better person so he feels more at ease about letting Pony hang out with Dally.

Steve: Soda, Two bit\\ Soda teases you two about your relationship a lot but he secretly is really happy that that Steve has you. Two bit just loves being able to joke about your relationship without you getting offended.

Two bit: Darry, Steve\\ Darry thinks you make Two bit a more responsible and safe guy and that you're meant to be. Steve loves your relationship because it reminds him of his with Evie.

Ponyboy: Cherry, Johnny\\ Cherry is friends with both you and Pony and she loves that you two make each other happy. Johnny thinks that you complete each other and are meant to be.

Johnny: Dally, Pony\\ You make Johnny less shaky and nervous and more outgoing and Dallas sees that and is thankful. Pony thinks you're adorable and are going to get married.

Darry: Soda, Two bit\\ Sodapop sees that you make his big brother happy and less stressed so he loves your relationship. Two loves that you make Darry funnier and make him take a joke every once in a while.

Cherry: Marcia, Randy\\ Marcia loves seeing her best friend happy and in love after being broken for so long. Randy always sees you two around town and says that he wants a relationship like yours.