Hoodie x Cancerian

Requested by XxProxy-of-dubstepxX :)) hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~

You and Hoodie have been dating for two months and you guys have been doing everything together! Like travelling around, having dinners and such.

But today, you didnt feel like it. You were joining your school's basketball team but they voted you as their mascot. You were hoping to play and show your skills to everyone. 

Hoodie dropped you off at the gym and went. You put on your bear costume and proceeded onto the court to see your team mates playing.

'Im sorry, (Y/N)!' Renee, your three-pointer walked to you and gave you a hug. 'We didnt vote for you.'

'Its okay.' You said under your mascot head. 'Ill be fine. Do your best.'

A whistle blew and the indication of the match began.

'LETS GOOOO!!' You said and tried your best projecting a mascot's energetic stupor.

Your coach called for a time out and your team gathered around him. You looked at them as they radiated team spirit. You frowned under your mascot.

'(Y/N)!!' You heard someone say. You turned around and saw Hoodie wearing a honey jar costume.

'Hoodie,' you laughed. 'What are you wearing?'

He scratched his head and blushed. 'You didn't like that mascot so i wore this to make you happy!'

'Why?' You smiled.

'Because i wanted you to be the bear to my honey.' He smiled.

'Aww. Hoodie.' You ran to him. 'You didn't have to.'

He took your mascot head off and kissed you. 'I love you,(Y/N).'

'Awwwwww.' The whole crowd cooed. Everyone at the gym were looking at you and snapping pictures. Even your coach had teary eyes.

You didnt mind,though. 'I love you too, Hoodie.'