15. stiles

Stiles kept his arm around Rebecca from the second they left his Jeep; even though the very few people who had turned up were definitely not going to hit on her.

"Okay, I know I've only been back a little while, but I thought Lydia's parties were supposed to be the event of the year?" Rebecca said to Stiles and Scott, pulling away from Stiles to make a 'whats-going-on' gesture.

"They are." Stiles replied, awkwardly gulping.

"Then why is nobody here?" Rebecca questioned back, looking to Scott who uncomfortably shrugged.

"She's kinda the town nut-job."

"Seriously? Okay, we're gonna fix this." Rebecca told the two, pulling out her phone and dialing Isaac's number.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting people here, call someone, use your co-captain status and Stiles, uh, call whoever you can."

"Oh, I know just the people." Stiles grinned, earning unsure looks from both Scott and Rebecca before the twins became too distracted by their own phones.

"Isaac! Come party and get drunk with me!" Rebecca exclaimed into her phone, causing Isaac to chuckle on the other side.

"Sure thing, Becca. Where are you?"

"Lydia's. Bring as many people as you can!"

"Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll be there in a sec, bye Becca!" Isaac replied, hanging up before the brunette had the time to say goodbye. Shrugging it off and waiting for one of her favourite werewolves to show up, she called Erica.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Erica. P-"

"Party at Lydia's? Isaac told me, I'm already on my way. Looks like Derek and Mikayla are planning to make an appearance too, just thought I should give you a heads up."

"Little weird them coming to a high school party, but whatever, thanks. I'll see you soon then."

"Sure will, bye Rebecca!" Erica sang into the phone, also ending the call before Rebecca could say bye back. Knowing Danny would come in a heartbeat, Rebecca decided to give him a call as she noticed people slowly starting to flood the place. Perfect, a party worthy of Lydia's name.

"Bec! My girl, how are you?" Danny yelled into the phone causing Rebecca to laugh.

"Good thanks, Danny and you?"

"Well, to be honest I'm at Lydia's party and I tried to out-drink Jackson so I'm pretty smashed."

"The party only just began?"

"What can I say? I'm a light-weight. Come dance with me."

"Alright, where are you?" Rebecca laughed again, shaking her head at the goalies antics.

"By the punch bowl."

"Okay, see you in a sec." Becca hung up, smiling to herself as she walked over to the punch bowl, peering into it. "Hey, does this look a little funny to you?" Rebecca questioned, elbowing a nearby girl who just shrugged her off. "Alright, well I'm not drinking that." She said to herself before beginning to look for Danny, spotting her friend on the top of a chair presumably attempting to dance.

"Rebecca!" Danny cheered, jumping down and landing in front of her. "The punch is so good!"

"I think I'll pass on that, it looks weird. Who puts flower petals in alcohol?"