"You don't want to know." Was all he said, and Luna shrugged. She probably didn't. It was easier than she would've like to admitted to block out Remus's faint noises of pain, but it made it easier to focus on what Richard was saying to her.

"After breakfast, we'll want to talk to you. Just in Dumbledore's office, if that's alright. A few standard questions, and then you'll be on your way."

Luna nodded, taking a sip from the smoothie Madam Pomfrey had dropped off for her, some combination of fruit that was pleasant and hid the taste of a bone-strengthening potion.

"That works." She said quietly, and Richard smiled kindly at her.

"Wonderful, Luna. I will you see then." He said, nodding his head once before he was walking away, auror robes fluttering behind him. Luna watched him go, a thoughtful expression on her face. He was a good person, that Richard Potter. As he walked out of the room his presence was replaced with another though, one that made Luna smile.

"Sirius!" She said, setting her drink aside and sitting up slightly in bed. Sirius was quick to move, holding the arm in the sling a little tenderly as he jogged up to her.

"Are you alright?" Sirius asked, reaching down to take her hand in his. Luna smiled faintly, giving a small nod.

"Nothing Pomfrey wasn't unable to fix." She told him, figuring it may be best to leave out the details of it. Sirius looked a little relieved. Luna looked at him amusedly, thumb gently brushing over the back of his hand.

"You didn't keep yourself up, did you?"

He rolled his eyes. "Of course not. I was just a little worried. You happen to be very important to me, and I'd be less than pleased if something happened to you. Or Remus." He added, then looked over at his friend with a smile, but it feel when Remus let out a faint groan.

"You alright, Remus?"

"Just peachy, Sirius. Did you know- that if the proper pressure is applied- your fingers can bend all the way back?"

Both Luna and Sirius cringed.

_

"I think I'm going to be sick." Luna was saying, both hands wrapped tightly around Sirius's good arm as they walked towards the Headmaster's office. Only Luna would actually be going up, but Sirius had offered to walk with her and help her keep some weight off her leg.

"You'll do fine, love." Sirius soothed. "Just tell them the truth."

"But I don't know what they'll ask. What if I don't want to answer it?" Luna questioned, stopping as they reached the beginning of the gargoyle staircase. The stone regarded them carefully.

"Only the girl was invited."

Sirius scowled. "I'm dropping her off." He said back at it, before he turned to Luna with a small smile. "It'll be okay. I'll be here waiting for you, and then we'll go get food to celebrate, alright?"

Luna nodded weakly, letting go of Sirius's arm. She just had to take deep breaths. Sirius was right, she'd be fine.

"Alright. I'll see you later." She mumbled, moving from his arms. The gargoyle had moved for her, allowing her access to a spiraling staircase. With little determination, she began to head up.

She had made it only a couple steps though when there was a hand in hers, pulling her back.

"Sirius, I have to-" Luna protested, quieting only when his lips pressed to hers and both his hands cradled her face. She could feel her back press into the wall behind her, feeling cold even with her clothes to separate her skin from the cement.