Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (14)

Start from the beginning

"On one condition" I said.

"Whatever it is, I will do it" Draco said.

I kissed Draco.  He seemed shocked at first.  Eventually he recovered and kissed me back.

(VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: in this scene there will be.....parts that are not appropriet for younger viewers.  It's not that detailed but still....)

He placed his hands on my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.  I can't believe I was doing this.  But it's what I wanted.

"Are you sure?" Draco whispered.  He caught on.

I didn't answer him.  I kissed him again.  Draco pushed me up against the wall.  Our lips moved in sync with one another.  His tongue hovered near my mouth asking for entrance.  I allowed it and he groaned as I did so.  (See told you for the people who are still reading)

Draco lifted me up so it was almost like her was giving me a piggy back but in the front. 

I kissed his neck.  Draco gripped me tighter.  His forhead rested briefly on mine.  We were both panting.

"Are you sure you want to do this Sam?" He asked.

"Are you trying to talk me out of it?" I smiled under the kiss.  He smiled too.  Draco took off his white shirt.  Man, he had abs.  I couldn't help but stare for a few moments.

"Take a picture it will last longer" Draco laughed.  I grabbed him closer and pulled him down.  This was it.

I was giving myself to Draco Malfoy.

The prat I smacked on the train.

The prat who made my potion explode in the second year.

The prat who out itching pouder on my broom.

The prat who got food all over me.

The prat who I fell in love with.

*     *     *

"Sam?" Draco whisper asked.

"Yes?"

"I love you" He said kissing me.

"I love you too" I said kissing him back.  We were both on the floor.  Staring at the cieling.  We were both smiling.  We skipped lunch and had just stayed up here all day.  We mostly talked.  It was amazing.  Any tension we had was now gone.  Forever gone.  Draco didn't put his shirt back on but I was fully clothed.  He was wearing pants though.

"Are you going to put on your shirt?" I laughed.

"No" Draco smiled.

"What happens if someone sees you?" I asked laughing.

"Then they can know that you and I are madly in love and if they got a problem with that they can shove it up their-"

"Hey.  Watch the language" I joked.  Draco smiled. 

"Besides I would, if you weren't wearing it" Draco smiled slyly.

 I laughed. 

"You could wear my shirt?" I offered cracking up.

"Yeah.  Right" Draco said shaking his head and smiling.

Once shirts were all 'exchanged' we got up.

"We should go before people wonder where we are" I said.  Draco nodded.

We slowly crept down the stairs.  It was pitch black down the hallway.  Draco and I held hands.  Neither one of us was scared.  We had wands that immedited light.  We just chose not to use it.  We would get caught more easily that way.