"You know, I'm really glad you're gay" I giggle.

"Why?"

"Because I don't have to worry about being poked in the butt" I laugh "IT happened a lot with Austin and Oliver, sometimes even Cameron but I never commented on it" [A/N: Once again, I'm sorry but I'm tired XD]

"Well you're welcome" He laughs, fast forwarding through the commercials. We hit play movies when it gets to the title screen, Mark skipping those credits as well. 

We're about half way through the movie when my phone rings, Austin's name on my screen. I sit up in my bed, and my looks over my shoulder, gasping quietly.

"Answer it he might want phone sex" He giggles, and I tap the green.

"Hello?"

"Hi" He says in his raspy voice.

"Did you just wake up?" I ask him.

"No why?" 

"Your voice is a lot deeper" I laugh.

"I have a cold" He groans "It's awful, I think I got it from Aspen's little brother" 

"Aspen's little brother?" I question.

"Yeah, I went to her house for Spring Break since she went to mine for Winter" He coughs, clearing his throat after.

"Oh, sounds like fun" 

"Yeah, but I couldn't stop thinking about you" He whispers.

"Hmm, really? And what were you thinking about?" I ask, rolling my eyes at Mark, when he covers his mouth in excitement.

"Just everything, I miss you a lot" 

"I miss you too" 

"What are you doing right now?" He asks, and I know what he had in mind, but I couldn't do that in front of Mark.

"I'm watching Bridesmaids" 

"With?"

"Mark" I answer and he sighs.

"That's too bad" He draws out his words.

"Call Aspen, maybe she'll help" I tease and he groans.

"I'd much rather have you help Baby" 

"Maybe when you come back you can have the real thing" I bite my lip, and Marks jaw drops.

"You promise?" He asks in a seductive voice.

"You'll be back sooner than we think" 

"That is very true, and I can't wait until then" He chuckles.

"Me neither" I sigh "I'll talk to you later" 

"Alright, I'm probably just going to bed, my throat hurts, so Goodnight Beautiful" 

"Goodnight Austin" I smile, hanging up the phone.

"What the hell was that?" Mark slaps my arm "Did you just offer him sex?"

"Oh please Mark, I didn't mean it" I huff.

"But he's going to think you did!"

"No he isn't Mark, and if he does then when he gets back from college I'll tell him" I shrug.

"Brogan, I don't want you to think I'm choosing sides because I'm not, but don't you think it's wrong that you're leading him on like this?" 

"I'm not leading him on Mark" I scoff, there was no way I was leading him on. It's not my fault he wants a relationship again and I don't necessarily feel the same way.

"You're offering him sex over the phone for when he comes back, and flirting with him constantly but you just told me that you don't mean it, that's leading someone on. Think of how much he's hurt you, think of how bad he made you feel, you should want nothing to do with him" 

"I know" I nod "You're right" I sigh. I needed to get my shit together with Austin. I can't keep leading him on and in order to do so, cutting ties from him is important. 

"When am I not?" He chuckles.

"I'll stop talking to him" I sigh "From now on everything is strictly friends and below nothing above" 

"Good, it's the best thing to do" He nods "Everything will fall where it should" 

"I sure hope so" 

:::

I wanted to double update because I'm tired,  I really don't expect you guys to read this until morning though 

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo