Home

The rain harshly hit the window, causing my little girl to run into my arms.  She cried into my chest as the storm continued.  It upset me to see my lovebug upset like this.  She always hated the storms, especially with her daddy away on tour.  She didn't like that he was thousands of miles away while a storm was taking place.  She was afraid that he would get hurt. 

A loud strike of thunder boomed outside and echoed throughout our house, making Chloe cuddle into my chest even more.  I pulled her closer to me and rocked her back and forth as she sat in my lap.  Her head sat in between my breasts and she wrapped her arms around my body, holding me tight as if she was scared that something might happen to me. 

She wasn't use to anything like this.  The most rain we usually received was a light drizzle or heavy rain without thunder or lightening. 

A loud boom echoed, again, throughout the room as lightening striked.  Not even seconds later, another sound of thunder was heard and then a piercing scream in my ear, delivered from my angel.  I winced in pain as my ear throbbed but pushed it aside when I felt the tears that my little girl let out. 

"Shh, baby" I said and continued to rock her back and forth.  "It's okay, lovebug, daddy's okay." I whispered in her ear.

"B-but mommy, d-daddy will get hurt." She whimpered. 

"He won't, I promise.  Daddy is safe inside a hotel right now.  I know he's thinking about you.  Daddy misses you a lot, pumpkin."  The amount of nicknames we had for Chloe were unbelievable.  The list was endless. 

"I just want daddy back home, mommy.  I miss him and his goodnight kisses." She whined.

"Me too, baby, but he will be back soon." I said and laid down, bringing my little one with me.  She crawled out of my arms to grab her blanket from her room and ran back into my bed and into my arms, covering both of us with the blanket. 

"Go to sleep, sweetheart, I'll be right here in the morning." I said and hummed to her until she fell asleep in my arms.  Minutes later, I began to feel tired as well.  I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body, making sure to keep Chloe close to me.

- - - -

Harry's POV

I thanked my driver before stepping out of the cab.  He popped the trunk and helped me pull out all of my suitcases, giving me a handshake at the end.  I thanked him again and gave him a tip for helping me with my things. 

As I eased my way to the front door, I couldn't get my two girls off of my mind.  I missed them like crazy.  A thunderstorm had passed by not too long ago so I know my princess was in her mommy's arms, sound asleep. 

I unlocked the front door and shut it behind me, making sure to relock it.  I decided to leave my belongings in the living room for now, reminding myself that I needed to bring them to (y/n) and I's shared room. 

When I opened the door, my thoughts were confirmed when I saw my little girl in her mom's arms.  I smiled at the sight of them two and pulled out my phone.  I took a picture of them but cursed at myself when the flash went off.  Luckily, I didn't wake either of them.  I went over to Chloe's side of the bed first, wanting to hug my baby girl in my arms, and so that I could cuddle with my sweet wife for a while so I could get some sleep as well.

"Love bug," I whispered in her ear.  She moved in her sleep a little but lazily opened her eyes.  They widened seconds later when she saw me.  She was about to scream but I shook my head quickly so that she wouldn't wake (y/n) up.  "Shh, princess, we don't want to wake up mommy." I said and pulled her into my arms.  She wrapped her arms around my neck squeezed tight.