Chapter 28

You stood on the bridge enjoying being in Aidan's arm so you smiled then said

"When do you have to leave to go to England"

As you said that you felt him hug you tighter then he kissed your cheek then said

"In six weeks"

As he said that you felt your heart brake a little so you held his hand tighter and said

"I'm gonna miss you when you leave"

With that he held you tighter then said

"I'll be returning on my breaks"

With that he kissed your cheek then you guys pulled apart and walked back to the car and drove home so you can get out of the cold and so you can just spend more time with him before he leaves for England. When you guys got home you walked in the kitchen while Aidan walked to the Lounge room to practice his lines so you poured you and Aidan a glass of wine and walked in the lounge room and gave it to Aidan then sat down and helped him with the lines for his new TV show.

A few hours later
"So what time will you be leaving"

"well I have to wake up early drive to the airport and catch a plane from there"

"What time"

"Around three maybe two because I have to get there by five or six"

As he said that you looked down at your feet and when you did he sat closer to you then placed a hand on your face then said

"Nothing's gonna happen I will be safe and I won't cheat on you"

With that you smiled then crashed your lips with his and when you did you felt his hand make there way down your body so you smiled then said

"Let's go up stairs"

With that he stood up so you did the same then you wrapped your legs around him then you guys walked up stairs and well you know what happens.

A few hours later
"You mean the world to me, I love you Y/N"

As Aidan said that you couldn't help but smile and when you did he kissed your head then you said

"I love you more"

With that you felt him make shapes on your bare back so you hugged him tighter then you just cuddled him really tight knowing that soon he will have to leave and soon you will be alone for a whole year so you just laid there cuddling never wanting to let this moment go wishing he wasn't going to England.

Please vote and comment what you think and just warning you this story is nearly over so thanks for the votes and the likes and if you have any books you would like me to write for you just message you and I will write it and again thanks for the likes and comments.