Chapter 1

- Mycroft.

John greeted coldly.

      - John, come to Baker St.

      -  Why? What's wrong?

      - It's Sherlock.

John heard the click as Mycroft hung up. John felt as his worry rose above the normal and hurried out of the grosser store. He got a cab and he was home seven minutes later. He hurried inside, saying a quick hi to Mrs. Hudson. He ran up the stairs and opened the wooden door. Inside he found Mycroft sitting in Sherlock's chair.

      - Mycroft, what's wrong?

He pointed at a figure lying in the sofa with the back turned towards them. The figure was a person with raven coloured locks. The locks reminded him of Sherlock, but the person was way too little to be Sherlock. John wrinkled his eyebrows, in an I-don't-understand face.

      - It's Sherlock.

      - What? I know you think I am stupid, but I am definitely not that stupid.

       - I'm not... I'm not trying to fool you, John.

       Mycroft stood up, leaning on his umbrella.

       -  But...

John stood puzzled and incredulous for a few seconds, but collected himself relatively quick.

      - But it is impossible?

Mycroft placed words in John's mouth. He weakly nodded, confirming Mycroft's idea. He walked towards the person, Sherlock, and poked his shoulder. The boy quickly turned around, obviously irritated. But he also seemed scared.

       - Sherlock? 

John stared at the boy, who couldn't be older than eight. He angrily stared back at John. But John knew the look. Sherlock was deducing him.

        - Who are you?

        - I'm John, John Watson. You don't remember me?

        - Obviously not. How would I? I have never seen you before.

John stared at the boy in misbelief. He recognised Sherlock's way of acting. He was sure that this was one of Mycroft's doings, but at the same time very doubtful. John put a hand on John's shoulder; resulting in breaking the trans John was in.

         - Come with me, John.

      John nodded and followed Mycroft out the door and closed it behind himself.

         - What the hell, Mycroft!

         - Yes indeed.

John crossed his arms and stared at Mycroft with a challenging look.

          - Tell me what's going on.

          - I cannot. I don't know, but I am trying to figure it out.

Mycroft paused, waiting for John to take in the information.

         - And this is definitely Sherlock?

         -  Yes. Or at least Sherlock before he changed.

#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}#}

Just a heads up; this chapter was written on my uncooperative computer, so please, if you find mistakes in this chapter or any chapter later on, TELL ME!