Chapter 6

Chase up top^^^

*Carly's POV*

The guy turns around and I stand there in shock. This guy looks exactly like me!!

"Who are you?" I ask him.

"I'm your twin brother," He replies quickly.

Well isn't he blunt.

"Um, I'm sorry but I'm an only child," I said.

"No, when I was born dad put me up for adoption, but kept you," He said looking sad and confused.

"Well you wouldn't want my life anyway. I'm glad you weren't raised with us," I said looking at the wall. He had a hurt expression on his face.

"What? You don't want me either?" He asked.

"No its not that. It's just that life at home isn't that great. I don't want you to come home. Do you understand?"

"What? NO! Of course I'm coming home. He's my dad too you know!" He yelled at me. He was getting angry and he didn't even know the reason why.

"You need to let me explain okay?" I asked and he nodded. "The reason I don't want you home is because mom passed away a while ago, and dad isn't taking it to well. He's angry and I don't want him to take it out on you," I said giving as little information as possible.

"I don't understand," He says. "Why can't I meet him?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said? I don't want him to take his anger out on you okay?" I said. He just nodded. "Now, who was born first?" I asked trying to change the subject.

He smiled, "You."

"Oh great I'm a big sister!! What's your name?"

"Joshua Wilsons," He said with pride.

"Okay well Joshua now that we have met each other let me see your schedule," I said holding my hand out. I looked at the piece of paper and smiled. "We have all the same classes."

"Yeah I might have asked them if that could happen," He replied scratching the back of his neck nervously. I chuckled seeing his cheeks going a little red.

"Awe my little bro is so cute!!" I said pinching his cheeks. He smiled at me. The bell rang and we headed to our next class. We walked in and all the students turned toward Joshua, but he ignored them and walked up to the teacher.

I walked to my seat in the very back next to the window. Joshua came and sat next to me.

By the end of class none of the boys have shown up. I wonder where they went. I shouldn't care, but I can't help but to be curious. I asked them to leave me alone now I got what I wanted, but why and I so upset about it?

----End of the day----

The boys didn't show up to any of our classes, and I'm starting to worry here. Joshua and I are currently walking to my locker.

"Hey, I have to go and talk to my mom. I'll see you later okay?" Joshua said and hugged me before leaving. I grabbed the things I needed to finish my homework and started my journey home.

I got home 15 minutes later and saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. I walked in the house curious as to what is going on. I walk into the living room where I hear voices.

"He wants his money, and if you don't give it to him he will hurt that little girl of yours," I hear a gruff males voice say.

"Be my guest. She's a worthless little brat anyway," I hear my "father" say. All of a sudden I am grabbed from behind and pushed into the living-room.

"Found her outside the door, sir," I hear my captivator say. My fathers eyes show hatred, anger, and pure disgust.

"Thank you, Mark," The big, muscle-y guy says. "So Joe," My fathers real name, " What was it you said about not caring what we do to her?" He said then slapped me across my right cheek.

"Oh I would have done that if you weren't here. So you're doing me a favor," He said smiling evilly at me. Great.

"Oh? And you're proud that you beat your daughter?" The big guys says.

"Yeah, I mean she is a worthless little bitch anyway so..." Daddy dearest says.

"Take her to her room I have some business to do with this man," Mr. Big guy says to whom, I'm guessing, is Mark. Mark nods and walks off dragging me with him.

We get to my room and I step in and close and lock the door before that guy can come in. I hear him chuckle and walk away. I change into my warm, comfy pajamas and went to bed.

I wake up feeling happy for some unknown reason. Jump in the shower and change into white skinny jeans and a gray short sleeve shirt. And my awesome converses. I make him breakfast, grab my bag, keys then leave.

I arrive at school and the boys walk up to me and Jake throws me over his shoulder and walk to his car. "Hey, What the hell are you doing? I have school you know! And I'm pretty sure this is kidnapping," I say to Jake. He doesn't answer me and buckles me in and closes the door before walking to his side and getting in.

---10 minutes later---

We arrive at a forest. He gets out and opens my door and holds out his hand. "Do you trust me?" He asks out of nowhere.

"Uh, sure," I say with uncertainty. I grab his hand and we begin walking into the forest. The forest has all the majestic wild flowers. While I look around I don't notice the small smile on my face as we are walking.

After about 15 minutes, we come upon a waterfall. Let me tell you it was beautiful.

"This is where I come to calm down, and to meet up with the boys," He says. The boys walk toward us from the trees. I guess they followed us. "There's something you're not telling us," He says facing me.

"Well I don't think its any of your business what I am and am not telling you," I retort back to him.

"We just wanna know how you really got those bruises that one day. And why your face paled when your father checked you out of school. Yes, we noticed that," Chase said looking concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it," I said looking at the waterfall ahead of us. We all go quiet lost in thought.

"We just want to help," Julian says looking sad that didn't look right on him for some reason. I guess it's because he is always happy. I need to get this off my chest so I'm going to tell him. I know why would you tell him? You just met him, for some reason I feel really close to him and the guys so I'm going to tell them.

"My mom died in a car accident a while back, and my dad was never the same. He was always angry. His nice, playful side was gone it was replaced by hatred and anger. He thins it's my fault because she was coming to pick me up from school. After a while he started to yell at me. He called me names that nobody should ever be called. The worst part is was that I was a daddy's girl then all of a sudden he hates you when he used to love you so much? After 3 months of him yelling at me it just wasn't satisfying enough so he started hitting me. It's been 7 years now and the beatings have just gotten worse and worse. So now you wanna say that you wanna help me?" I ask and they all nod still sad about what I'm telling them. "Just stay away......he doesn't want me near you or you near me. But since you wanna know everything about me I'm gonna tell you EVERYTHING. I cut. I self-harm. No it's not good for me but I have been clean for a few months now and I plan on staying that way. Now you know every secret I have ever kept," I say and walk away from the boys.

I can't believe I just told them that... it just flew out of my mouth..

______________
*edited*