Chapter 4

Aiden up top^^^*Jake's POV*

I woke up this morning to a random song playing on my alarm clock.

I got up got in the shower and put on some black skinny jeans, tight blue shirt, and my signature leather jacket with some combat boots. I don't really care what my hair looks like so I just went down stairs to see my mom making pancakes and bacon. My favorite.

I finish eating and walk up stairs to get my keys and walk out to my black Mustang GT.

I arrive at school and walk over to the boys.

"Hey, has anybody seen her?" I ask referring to Carly. The girl that hasn't left my mind since I met her. She is completely gorgeous. She has beautiful brown hair and forest green eyes. I can get lost in those.

"Nah man, she hasn't shown yet. But she will. She is the school nerd you know," Aiden answers. The boys know what I think about her. They all think it's a crush but it's not. I just think she is pretty that's all. Like seriously, am I not allowed to think a girl is pretty?

The bell rings and we just stay there standing and talking.

We don't go to class until we want to.

After 20 minutes we walk to Mr. G's class.

We walk in and Carly isn't here. The boys and I exchange curious glances. I will ask her little friends where she is later.

-------------3rd n 4th-------------

We were in our seats and the teacher was talking about English stuff when the door opens. Everyone's head turns toward the door, and in walks Carly.

The weird thing is is that she is wearing her hood and has a slight limp. She hands the teacher her pass and walks to her seat while hiding her face.

Why won't she look at any of us. The boys and I try to talk to her but she won't answer. When the bell is about to ring she scribbles something down on a piece of paper and hands it to me then walks away.

It said, "It's best for both of us if you leave me alone,"

What the hell does that mean?

We pack our things and drop everything at our lockers, which are right next to each other, and head to lunch.

We walk in and everyone goes quiet trying to find out where we're gonna sit. I head to the lunch line and the whole line disappears. I mean being a "Bad Boy" does have its perks.

I grab 2 slices of pizza and a soda. I pay and head for my table.

After we sit down, I tell the boys to grab an extra chair and put it next to me and that I'll be right back. They give me a curious stare while I just smirk.

I walk over to her table and pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. "I'm gonna steal her right now," I said to her friends. I grab her food, that she has barely even touched, and take her to my table. I sit her down in the extra chair and set the plate in front of her. "You can either stay here willingly or I can hold you down. Your choice." She pulled her hood back over her facr since it fell a bit. It looked like her cheek was a little swollen but I ignore it.

I notice everyone is still quiet and staring.

"GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES!!" I screamed to the nosey teenagers around us.

"What did that note mean," asked Sam looking hurt.

He always does get along with people well. And he has a little bit of a soft spot for Carly, I mean who doesn't?

"Nothing. I don't expect you to understand," she answered and pulling her hood over her face more.

"And can we get rid of this-" Drake said and pulled her hood down before she could stop him. We all sat there mouths open, and eyes widened in shock. She tries to pull her hood back up but I stop her. You wanna know what we see? We see bruises all over her face. On both cheeks and her left eye. These bruises are purple and black.

I should've known.

"H-H-How did you get those?" Chase stutters.

"I got jumped by a bunch of girls on my way to school," she said looking at her fingers in her lap.

"Who?!?" I ask furious.

"Nobody. It's nothing. Now excuse me I have to get to class," she says as the bell rings.

We sit there still staring at the spot that she was just at.

"Bullshit," Julian suddenly says. He was always the observant one.

"How do you know?" I ask the question we all wanted to know.

"I know I haven't known her that long but I do know that when she lies she messes with her nails. And covers her face with her hair. She also didn't meet anybody's eyes, so that's always a sign on a lie," He answers back looking into space as if deep in thought. He is usually right so.....

I plan on finding out what it is she wants to keep a secret.

Sorry Carly, but I'm not gonna stop till I figure it out.

*Carly's POV*

After the whole lunch thing I went right to my locker and went to my next class; math.

I sit in my seat and wait patiently for the late bell to ring.

After 10 minutes of class in walks Jake and his friends. None of them have seats that are near me so that's a relief.

Jake makes eye contact with me and starts walking toward me.

"Um, Mr. Stone? I need you to sit in your correct seat please," Mrs. Kirk says politely.

Yes, make him go to his seat so he and his friends can't sit with me.

"Nah you moved our seats over here," Jake says to her without looking at her. My stomach drops.

They move toward me and surround me and make everyone move so they can sit where they want.

But one boy said, "I don't plan on moving, so you're gonna have to sit somewhere else," he said looking proud that he stuck up to Julian.

Now Julian is a nice guy, but if you get in his way of what he wants he will be your worst nightmare. And Julian doesn't look to happy so this kid is screwed.

"Oh yeah?" Julian asks giving him a chance to change his answer. The boy just nods vigorously.

"Okay, tell me what it feels like to fly," Julian says with a smirk before lifting the kid and tossing him out of the seat like a sack of potatoes.

The boy lands on some cheerleaders desk. She squeals and scoots back.

I look up at them and they are all turned toward me looking angry as hell. About what? I don't freaking know!! I am trying to stay away from the-

My thoughts are cut off by the class phone ringing.

"Hello.....Yes....She will be right up...Thank you," The teacher says then hangs up. "Mrs. Kingston, your dad is here to check you out," she says with a warm smile.

I feel my face pale slightly but I smile to cover it up. I pick up my things and head for the door.

"Oh and feel better soon," Mrs. Kirk says. I smile and nod and walk out the door.

I put up my books and head for the main office. I see my dad there signing the last bit of papers. He turns to me and smiles. I have no other choice than to smile back if I don't I'll get in trouble.

I walk in and walk up to my father and he gives me a hug. He squeezes me tighter than a normal hug. He is trying to make people believe that he really cares about me.

We leave and head home. The ride is silent except for his heavy breathing. His grip on the wheel is deathly.

We walk in the house, and he turns to me and says, more like screams...

-----------------------------------------------------------
*edited*