Chapter 3

Sam and Drake up top^^^Carly's POV:

Jake turned to me and said, "Hi, I'm Jake. These are my friends Sam, Drake, Aiden, Julian, and Chase." They all said hi and I nod back.

"Are you gonna tell us your name hot stuff?" Drake said. I shook my head 'no' and wrote on a piece of paper. Why are you guys talking to me?

They read it and just smiled at me.

"What are you doing?" asked Sam.

I looked at him like he was an idiot, and he just smiled at me. He seemed nice and sweet.

"Um, you know just taking notes. Trying to listen to the teacher but am getting interrupted by 6 boys," I replied rolling my eyes. He gave me an unimpressed look.

"Well naw dip. I couldn't tell. I thought you were making some kind of air craft," He replied smartly. I like this guy. If he can put up with my smart mouth then we can get along very well. I turned and faced the board and finished the notes I was taking.

The boys left me alone after that.

The bell rang and I went to my next class. I walked in and sat next to Savannah.

She turned to me and started a conversation. "Hey! How was first period?"

"It was okay," I replied.

The bell rang and Mrs. Davis walked in. I turned toward the board and listened to what she has to say.

----------------At lunch---------

The day went by fast. I found out I have all the boys in all my morning classes except 2nd. I went to the lunch line and bought a pizza and a water bottle. I saw the girls and went and sat across from Savannah and Sara.

"Hey guys, how is your day going so far?" I said.

"Fine," They said in sync.

"How is your day going?" asked Sara.

"Oh it's going just fine," I answered. They just nodded and went back to their conversation.

I took out my phone and started reading a book on Wattpad. The girls stopped talking and looked at something behind me.

I felt my eyebrows furrow and looked behind me. There, in all his kind of smelly glory, stood Jake.

"Hey," he said. and sat next to me. All the boys sat at our table. Drake had to steal a chair out from under a person because we didn't have enough seats.

That poor nerd fell right on his bum. I got up and helped the boy up and asked if he was alright. He nodded and went to glare at who it was but stopped when he realized it was Drake. I turned to Drake and smacked him upside the head.

"Why would you do that? That was so rude!" I told him.

I looked away to go sir down but froze when I saw the whole cafeteria staring at me. Most of them with their mouths wide open, I'm guessing because I smacked him.

"Uh, I needed a seat and he was closest to me. So unless you wanted to give up your seat and sit in my lap, hush," He said with a smirk. Knowing he won the argument he turned to Sam.

I sat back down in my seat and continued eating. I looked around our table. Jake was next to me. Sam was next to Jake. Drake was next to Sam. Julian was next to Drake. Chase was next to Julian. Aiden was next to Chase. They were all in their own conversations.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Jake say next to me. I turned to him and smiled and nodded.

Not long after the bell rang and I went to my next class which is math.

I sat in my seat right when the bell rang. Mrs. Kirk closed the door and began the lesson. After about 20 minutes the door slammed open to reveal Jake and his friends. Great, just great. They're in this class too?

--------------After school-------------

I speed walked home because we don't want a repeat of yesterday.

I walked in the house and sighed in relief that father wasn't home. I did my chores and made him dinner and put it in the oven with it on low.

I walked up stairs and started doing my homework. Father got home at around 10:00. I could tell he was really drunk by the way he was slamming things and the way he was walking. I heard him grunt and go to his room. Good no beating tonight!! YAY!!

I woke up to my alarm going off. I quickly shut it off and took a shower. I put on some gray skinny jeans and a BVB band tee. I covered up the bruise that is still on my cheek and put some mascara and eye liner on. I walked down stairs and made him the same breakfast as yesterday.

I walked up stairs to knock on the door when it flew open and there stood my dad. And he didn't look too happy.

"What?" He snapped.

"I was just telling you that your food is ready and it's on the table," I replied looking down nervously.

Next thing I know, I'm on the ground getting kicked in the stomach. He kicks me 20 times before he starts punching me. He picks me up by the hair.

"Skipped your nightly beating, did we?" He got in my face. "Oh, and I know you have been hanging out with Jake and his friends being a little whore! You better end that friendship today, and I have eyes and ears everywhere so don't try to lie to me," He continued to punch, slap, and kick me for the next hour. After he was done he walked down stairs and yelled after me "You better get to school!! If you're not there within the next 15 minutes then you will get punished!!!"

I ran into my room and fixed myself up and ran to school. I wonder how he knew.

But I know that I need to make Jake and them leave me alone....and soon. I made it to school by 3rd and 4th period.

The boys looked at me suspiciously. I put my hood up and gave the teacher my pass and went to my seat. Which was next to the boys. They tried to talk to me the whole period, but I just ignored them.

"It's best for both of us if you leave me alone," I wrote on a piece of paper and walked away when the bell rang.

------------------------------------------------
*edited*