"Just hang out with Joshua. He is dragging me to one of his bible lectures again. It's a pain in the ass, but it means free food." Jeonghan answered.

"Bible lectures?" That sounded quite odd to Seungcheol. He wasn't religious but he didn't mind it if anyone was. Everyone should do whatever they wanted to do. It would only cause a problem if someone else gets hurt.

"I don't even know what it's called. It's a bunch of Christians meeting up in church and talk about God while eating good food." the younger explained.

"Sounds like... fun." he said.

"It's not, but like I said, good food that's free makes up for it," Jeonghan replied. "Now shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

"Don't sleep." Seungcheol whined.

"Don't talk."

"Jeonghan, you can't do this to me. Do you want me to die of boredom? Do you really want this to happen? How will you explain to the police that I've died while you could have saved me?"

"Sleep is more important than you."

"I'm hurt," Seungcheol sighed, shaking his head. "I should've let you starve to death."

"No, you can't do that to an angel. The whole world would be mad at you." Jeonghan said cheekily.

Seungcheol scoffed. "You really think you are an angel, don't you?"

"It's because I am one," Jeonghan was now looking at Seungcheol, lying in between Seungcheol's legs. He inched closer to his face. It was like he was going to kiss him. Then, a few millimeters away from Seungcheol's lips, he stopped. "An angel who knows how to do CPR."

Seungcheol gulped down the lump in his throat, staring down at his lips. His lips were a light shade of pink, shaped so perfectly. He wanted to feel the younger's lips on his.

Not wanting the younger to know that he had an effect like that on him, he smirked at the boy. "Prove it," he said. "I think my breathing is uneven and you should clear my airways." He added a wink to it.

Jeonghan had not expected him to say it. His face heated up and he hid behind his hair, of course thinking that the boy would not see him. He would not do mouth-to-mouth breathing, even if it was a tempting idea. Because right now, Seungcheol looked incredibly good with that confident smirk and look in his eyes.

"You seem fine to me, though." he whispered, his voice hoarse.

"I'm not, and I think you blushing has made it even worse for me. I think my heart is going to stop beating soon."

Jeonghan gathered up all his courage to look up at the male who wouldn't stop teasing him. He enjoyed every second of the torture he was giving Jeonghan. Not letting him get away with it this time, he pressed his lips against the others. After the short kiss, he pulled away and snuggled back into Seungcheol's chest. "I think I might have made it worse by the look on your face, if I did, I'm sorry. But now you can say that you have been kissed by an angel."

Seungcheol looked down at Jeonghan, who's eyes were closed. He was going back to sleep. It seemed like the kiss wasn't much to the younger, but it was. He was dying inside, barely being able to control himself. If he was alone, he would probably squeal like a girl and call his best friend, annoying him by ranting about his actions.

Seungcheol, on the other hand, was still shocked. He would have never imagined that he would be kissed by Jeonghan. It made him so happy, so nervous and so excited. He wanted more of it, but he knew that it didn't mean anything to Jeonghan. He did it to play with Seungcheol, not because he had feelings for him.

"Angels that are on earth are called fallen angels. They were kicked out from Heaven by God. So you aren't as holy as you think." he said, pulling the boy closer to him as he said that.

"Oh shut up, Cheollie."

Seungcheol chuckled, nodding while sniffling on Jeonghan's hair again. Maybe it was time for him to get some sleep too.

-

Hey you beautiful Carats :')

I can't believe that we finally have a fandom name. And even though it's not the best, I'm so happy that we aren't just 'seventeen stans' anymore.

Anyway, thank you for reading/voting/commenting. This story almost has 1k views and I'm so happy because i thought that this is going to flop.