Chapter 25 ~ BANG BANG

A/N: this chapter may be good... this chapter might be bad as I am listening to a Spotify playlist of Joey Graceffa, FOB, Muse and 5SOS 😂

💛💛💛

~LEXI'S POV~
The car drive was quiet as we drove to where Joe and Caspar lived. When we arrived, I joined Zoe and Alfie walking to the apartment.

Joe opened the door, "Hi Zoe! Hi Alfie... Lexi?"

"Hi," I said shyly.

"How come your here?" Joe questioned.

"Lexi will have to explain in the car," Alfie says.

"Car?" Joe questions, "Zoe I thought we were going to record a video..."

"I know Joe but this is more important," Zoe explained "get Caspar and meet us at the car."

💛💛💛

I told Joe and Caspar all that happened and they supported me. As soon as I saw Dan and Phil's appartment, I felt a knot in my stomach.

Caspar, who sat next to me, obviously sensed this and took my hand, "You'll be ok you know. And I will support you."

"Thanks Caspar," I smile as Zoe parks.

We go up the many stairs to Dan and Phil's apartment. I hesitate in knocking, "I can't do this," I say, backing away.

Alfie steps forward and knocks the door and seconds later Dan was at the door, "Lexi!" He exclaimed. He hugged me but I didn't hug him back. He looked up and saw Zoe, Alfie, Caspar and Joe.

"Erm... hi?" Dan says.

Alfie laughs, "Hi to you too."

"How come your here?" Phil appears behind Dan.

"Let's just say we saved Lexi's life..." Zoe says.

Phil's eyes widen, "Lexi... you went to..."

"Commit suicide. Yeah," I say.

Dan covers his mouth in shock, "Lexi why?"

"Cos you believed George over your own daughter!" I exclaimed, "Do you really think I would lie about being rapped every day for two weeks?"

"But why would you still want to..." Dan says.

"Dan..." Joe stood behind me, "I'd leave the matter..."

"Lexi why would you?" Dan pushes.

"I hate it that ypu always want to push your nose into my business!" I yell, "If you were raped every day for two weeks, only having a break at the weekend, how would you feel? He said so much to me I hated. He made me question my life and when you thought I was lying about it all after I was gagged... you pushed the boundery..."

"But..."

"Dan!" Joe was yelling which startled me. Joe never yelled... not often anyway, "Lexi had told you all she feel's comfortable with and you still don't get it do you? If Lexi wants to keeps some features of the time away from you, you have to respect that."

"Joe..."

"DAN!" I yelled. I was annoyed, "JUST RESPECT THE FACT SOME DETAILS I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU? YOU AND PHIL FOUND ME GAGGED AND TIED UP IN A LOCKER IN STARBUCKS AND STILL YOU DIN'T BELIEVE ME AT ALL!"

I then ran off. Again. I know it was bad. But I couldn't stand it any more. I ran down the stairs and out the building, hearing voices being yelled after me and some at Dan.

~JOE'S POV~
As I watched Zoe, Alfie and Caspar ran off after Lexi, fearing she would try to kill herself again.

"Dan..." I looked at him in the eye and Phil behind him, "Do you actually understand why Lexi might be mad?"

I saw tears leave Dan's eye's, "I guess... I mean... yes... I think..."

Phil came forward, "Dan... the situation is simple. Lexi is mad at us for bot believing her for George rapping her after we obviously saw her gagged and tied up in Starbucks. She went to commit suicide because of all of that and more."

"I know but..."

"Dan there is no more to know about..." my phone began to ring and I answered it, "Hello?"

"You all need to get to the park as soon as possible," Caspar's voice was panicked.

"Why?" I asked quickly.

"Lexi... she was running away from us obviously and then she ran into the road and was hit..."

I gasped, "We're on our way."

I ended the call, "What's gone on?" Phil asked.

"Get your coats we have to go to the park," I say.

"Why..."

"Lexi was hit by a car."

~ZOE'S POV~
Me, Alfie and Caspar ran after Lexi as we were scared that she might try to commit suicide again.

"LEXI!" Caspar was shouting Lexi's name across the street.

We reached the main road opposite the park when Lexi spun around. She walked backwards as she talked, "Just leave me alone, ok? I need some alone time ye..."

"LEXI!" Alfie yelled.

BANG

Lexi lay in the road unconscious, blood gushing from her head.

We all ran and I began to cry. Caspar rung Joe and Alfie was talking to the driver whilst ringing a ambulance.

I pulled Lexi out the road onto the pavement where I went on to check her head out. I saw a car pull over and a women in about her late 40's ran out, "Are you all ok?"

"No..." I cried, "My friends adopted daughter was hit by a car..."

In the distance I see my brother and Dan and Phil running. Joe reaches us first and kneels down next to me, "What happened? Caspar's description was very brief."

"Ambulance is on the way," Alfie says as the driver or the car drives away which I thought was quite rude.

The women said she use to be a nurse and examined Lexi all over and put her in a position so no more damage could be done to her body.

~DAN'S POV~
This was all my fault.