12

After five minutes of the torture I finally felt Ty release his lips from mine. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.

"You're a really good kisser." He said.

I said nothing and wiped my tears.

"I'll be back soon." Ty stood up.

"Where is Bill?" I managed to squeak out. "I have a feeling you know where he is."

Ty stopped and turned back around to me. "He's here."

I gasped. "He is!?"

Ty nodded. "Yes. He's looking for you right now. And your brother is here too."

I couldn't even talk. I was shaking.

Ty raised an eyebrow. "Why are you shaking? Isn't this good news for you?"

I was still traumatized by him kissing me..."Yes I'm just...cold."

"Cold?" Ty asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I'm cold."

"If I brought you a blanket would that make you feel better?" He leaned against the door.

I nodded again. "Yes."

Ty nodded. "I'll be back."

After Ty shut and locked my cell door, I stood shivering in the cold. But as I kept thinking of Bill and how we hug and we kiss it made me feel warm. I would do anything to be in his arms again.

My daydream stopped when I heard a bang on the door. "Mabel? Mabel is that you in there?"

Bill. That was Bill's voice! "Bill!?"

"Shooting Star! It's me!" The door flung open and I saw Bill.

He immediately ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him as tight as I could. Tears came running down my face.

"I'm so happy you're okay." He hugged me as close to him as possible.

"I missed you so much." I sobbed into his shoulder.

We looked into each other's eyes.

"Did Ty hurt you?" Bill asked.

"No." I said, looking down.

"Did he hurt you, Shooting Star?" Bill's eyes were stone cold.

"The only thing he did was..." I couldn't say it...Bill and Ty would get into a huge fight. Something I didn't want to see.

"What did he do, Shooting Star?" Bill cupped my head in his hands.

"He kissed me." I quietly said. I could feel the tears coming from the horrible memory from moments ago.

"He what!?" Bill nearly shouted.

"Bill it's okay." I held his hand. "Please don't fight. I don't wanna see that..."

He squeezed my hand.

"I'm with you now and that's all I want." I smiled.

Before Bill could say another word, I saw Ty come in front of the cell.

Bill turned around and squeezed my hand even tighter. My jaw dropped and my eyes widened with fear.

Ty had Dipper in chains and Ty used his powers to make him still. He looked at Bill and I and smiled. "I think it's time to make a deal."