11

(Bill's pov)

I wandered about in the mind of Gideon. This place looks exactly like Stan's. Except it's a lot brighter. This kid has dreams and goals and one of them is marrying Mabel. Well that is not going to happen.

Where would he keep the secret?

As soon as I said that I found a door with his most recent memories. I opened it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Ty.

He made a deal with Ty. I should've known!

The bad news is that Ty didn't tell Gideon where he was going to take Mabel...this was useless after all.

I left Gideon's mind and went back to Pine Tree. He looked at me with a face full of hope.

"What did you find?!" He asked.

"All I know is that he made a deal with Ty." I told him.

Pine Tree's face was still. "Well that's good to know...but you didn't find where Mabel is?"

I shook my head with sadness. "Ty didn't tell Gideon where he was going to hide with Mabel."

Then I heard a voice. "Oh wow this is too complicated."

Ty appeared in front of us.

"You!" Pine Tree yelled. He was about to charge at him and held him back.

"Where is my sister!?" He yelled.

"Yeah Ty." I glared at him. "Where is my girlfriend?!"

"Back at your place." Ty simply said. "I'm surprised you didn't check there already."

"Did you hurt her!?" I ran to him.

"No." Ty smiled evilly. "Not yet anyway."

Next thing I knew I punched him right in the face. "You dare put a finger on her and I'll kill you!"

Ty only just laughed, despite his broken nose. "Wow. You are nothing like a demon."

"Why do you care?" I taunted.

"You're a disgrace to the demon world. Everyone is talking behind your back. They say you should just turn in your demon powers and live here." Ty got in my face.

"I will never do that as long as you're alive." I said.

Ty smiled at me. "Do you hear that? I hear your Shooting Star crying. Race you to her."

Ty disappeared and the next thing I knew I grabbed Pine Tree's hand and snapped my fingers.

We arrived in my mansion, which was remodeled. Ty....you jerk. Finding Mabel could take hours by the size of this thing. Maybe I can listen to her cries...

(Mabel's pov)

Ty appeared in front of me. "Hello, Mabel."

"Don't come any closer!" I shouted.

"I was going to take your chains off." Ty shook his head. "But now I won't."

He kneeled down next to me and petted my hair. I wanted to throw up.

"It was possible to love Bill. A demon. Why can't you love me?" He twirled a piece of hair with his finger.

I swear I'm going to puke. "Because Bill treated me nicely."

"Ha!" Ty laughed. "No he didn't. Remember he almost drowned you?"

"He regretted it." I looked into his eyes.

"Give me a chance." Ty smiled.

"No way." I looked away.

"What can I do to change your mind?" He pulled my head close to his.

"Leave me alone." I firmly said.

Ty smiled at me as I closed my eyes, knowing what was coming next. I felt Ty's lips crash into mine. It was unpleasant...I tried to pull away but he kept pushing my head. He pushed me against the wall so I couldn't resist. I felt the tears stream down my face. This was torture. And Ty knew it too...