The new girl

Vanessa's POV(aka Samantha)
Wow! I am coming back to California looking so different then when I went to Germany. I have brown hair instead of blonde, and I have on way more makeup and less clothing. Time to see Jesus and win him back.

Yes, yes, this is so weird. But I will make friends with Mariana in no time. I had moved into the house I previously lived in in California, right next to the Foster's house.
I walk over to their house. I really want to see Jesus.
Knock Knock Knock
Lena opens the door.
"Hi, I am Sa-, Vanessa" I Catch myself. "I am new here from Arizona." I just thought of some state. I think I needed to practice my speech about where I come from and all that other stuff.
"Oh hi, I am Lena,"she says smiling. "Come on in."
I come inside their house. " I love your house," I say knowing they like compliments.
"Thank you honey" Lena says.
"Kids!" She yells.
They all come down. Brandon first, then Jude, then Callie, then Mariana, and then Jesus- with some girl. Oh my gosh that girl stole my man! But then I smile and see they are fighting.
"I am not bossy!" She yells at him.
"Yes you are! You asked me to get you a house in two minutes!" He says. "You don't let me speak my opinion at all about anything!"
"The house would be by you, instead of 30 minutes away!" She yells and then storms out.
Jesus sighs, shakes my hand and says hello, and runs off behind her. "Emma, wait!"

I smile my best without faking it.
"Hi, I'm Vanessa," I say.
The kids shake my hand and say hello. Then they all tell me about the Foster program. I don't even listen. All I care about is finding out Emma's secret. I mean, we all have them. I sure do.

Then I realize Jude is glaring at me. I am probably just hallucinating. I turn away and focus on talking to Mariana.

Jude's POV
That girl is definitely Samantha, and she is trying to get Jesus back! Oh no!
I just glare at her the whole time. Stupid girl. When I yelled at her at the hospital, I meant what I said. And then I forgave her. And now she's back with brown hair, more makeup, and less clothes. That obviously is not Jesus's type. He likes girls with clothes that actually fit and their natural self. Not this mess standing in front of me.

After we said goodbye, I went to Brandon's room. He was sitting at his desk staring at nothing with wide eyes like he had just seen a ghost.
"are you okay?" I ask.
"No, but I noticed you kind of shaken up like me back there. What did you come here to talk to me about?" He asked actually looking at me.
"Well, I know this sounds weird but, that girl definitely was Samantha." I said as I sat down staring at the ground.
"Wow, you saw it too! The way she looked at Emma like she wanted to kill her." He said.
"Um yeah it was totally Samantha duh guys," Marianna says at Brandon's door next to Callie.
" We can't tell Jesus. He won't believe us and will hate us forever," Callie says.
Lena and Stef come up.
"Hey mom" I say to Stef. She just got home apparently.
"Did I just see Samantha with brown hair come from our house?" Stef asks.
"You see it too! That is totally not some girl from Arizona, that is Samantha!" Mariana says.
"I knew it," Lena says. "And she is back for Jesus!"
"We decided to keep it from him" Brandon says, "it's the best."
"I agree," Lena and Stef say.