My bestfriends brother [part 9]

Play the song when I say, when you get to it Maddie's and Rosie's outfits are above.
--------------------------------
"So..."
"Sooo?"
"What do you wanna do?"
"I do not know"
"Rosie, your shit fun"
"Whatever Madeleine"
"So, I hear Kyle Jenkins is having a house party tonight" She said wiggling her eyebrows at me.
"Well that can only mean one thing"
"It can indeed my young friend".

We then both broke into laughter, sat on her bed, I then tucked my hair behind my ear and calmed myself.

"First things first, what do we wear!?"
"Well, I think I'm gonna go with a black dress and matching heels, yourself?"
"Good choice, My new red dress and heels"
"Well, it's 5pm now and..."
She looked down at her phone and her eyes widen as clicked the top button.
"Oh my god, we have 2 hours till we have to leave!"
"Well I'm going to run across the road and grab my shit"
"Okay boo"
I then pushed up her window and jumped out, her room was downstairs so this was my usual exit way.

After jumping out her window, (I love how that sounds) I ran across the road and banged my front door. My mum then opened it.
"Oh hello"
"Mum is it okay if I go to a party tonight?"
"Yes of course"
"Great, I'm gonna go grab my stuff".

I pushed past her and ran up the Stairs to my room. When I was in my room I slid open my wardrobe door and flicked through my dresses till i found the red dress I was looking for, when I had I grabbed it then the heels. Once I had my outfit I ran around my room like a crazy woman and grabbed my straighteners, curlers, make-up bag, deodorant, hairspray, nail varnish, chewing gum and last but not least my phone charger.

Once I had everything I could possibly need I shoved it all into my bag then dashed downstairs, hugged my mum goodbye then ran back across the road to maddies house. I jumped through the window I had previously jumped out of and layed back on Maddie's bed panting.

"Damn that was hard work"
"Looks like it".

Maddie was sat at her vanity applying foundation to her face. I then poured out the contents of my bag and began to do all my make-up.
----------------------------------
"Okay, I have my lipgloss, phone charger and gum, do you think I'll need anything else?" She raised an eyebrow.

Maddie was so funny when she got like this, all flustered and worried about stuff that wouldn't even be an issue in a hours time.

"Maddie, I'm sure we'll be fine"
"Yeah probably".

Myself and Maddie were stood by the door waiting for her dad to take us.

Alfie then came running down the stairs, he stopped on the second to last step and looked me up and down. This wasn't in the 'damn she looks hot' way but in the 'no way is she wearing that' kinda way. It was kinda cute of him to get protective but also slightly annoying.

He then carried on walking down the stairs and gave a suggestive look to me. He clearly wanted me to follow me.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some gum"
"I have gum"
"Yeh but yours is really strong and burns my mouth"
"Okay whatever".

I then began to walk down the hall and walked into Alfie's room.

{play song now}

"What?"
"Just because we aren't official Doesn't mean I want you going out looking like a hooker!"
"Seriously Alfie, what the fúçk is wrong with you?!"
"Nothing's wrong with me Rosie! I just don't want you going out looking like that!"
"Screw you! Your being a dîçk, I'll do whatever the fûçk I want!" I hissed.
"Fine then! You do that".

I then stormed out his room and into Maddie's where I grabbed some gum, chewed it like there was no tomorrow gave myself a quick look in the mirror adjusted my hair, re-applied my lipstick then joined Maddie again.
------------------------

When Maddie's dad had drove of I looked at Maddie and said,
"Let's go all out tonight" she nodded in agreement. I then threw my arms round her and whispered.
"I love you best friend".

When we were in the kitchen i grabbed a bottle of Smirnoff Ice and Maddie grabbed some Wkd.

Then my jam came on and I couldn't help but think to myself 'fúçk Alfie' then i was like an animal who had been let loose from the zoo.

The next thing I knew I was on the island in the kitchen and screaming.
"Woooooooo! Partyyyyyyyyyy!". I slid down from the counter and went to find Maddie, I could barley walk in a straight line and slipped over on the marble floor. Some boy took my hand and helped me up.
"Woah, you okay?"
"Oh my god, that's so embarrassing, I'll be fine thank you"
"I'm Harvey"
"Rosie"
"I was heading outside if you wanted to come"
"Why not?"
He then led me outside still holding my hand.

Once we were outside there was people swimming in their underwear and some were even skinny dipping. I then looked at Harvey who was now taking of his shirt.
"Seriously?"
"Seriously!".

I then let out a loud sigh and turned my back to him.
"Eh?"
"Unzip me then".

He then slowly pulled down the zip to my dress, revealing my red bra and panties. Once the dress hit floor I stepped out my heels and turned to Harvey. He pulled of his jeans so he was only in his boxers and then took my hand.

We walked to the edge of the pool, our toes slightly dipping in the water.

"On the count of three" I said.

In synchronisation we both counted,
"1, 2-" he then cut both of us off and jumped into the pool, pulling me in after him.

My head dunked under the cold refreshing water, when my feet hit the floor  I pushed up and was met face to face with Harvey. We were breathing the same air and then our lips met and we began passionately making out. He picked me up by my bum and my hands were all in his hair.

When the kiss finally stopped, my eyes widened as I realised what was about to happen. I pushed myself up on the pool side and ran to the bushes where I threw up the vodka I had previously been drinking.
------------------------------
Okay so sorry for the wait guys been busy with Christmas and stuff. I wrote a longer chapter today to try and make up for it, bit off a plot twister what do you guys think?!
I'll try and update you all ASAP.
Bye lovelies