PILOT

Picture above is Rosie and Shaun.
Listen to the song when I say!
--------------------------------------------
"Hey baby!" My mum whispered slowly tip toeing into my room. I could smell her signature perfume Mmm...
"No! No! Tooooo early" I moaned pulling my duvet over my head.
"Rosie, we'll go without you!" She warned and although I was under my covers i could just feel she was giving me the 'strict mom look'.

I groaned and moaned then did this thing with my feet that I can only describe as a 'feet tantrum' and kicked the duvet down so it was at my ankles.
"That's my girl! Be ready for 10!" She called as she walked out my bedroom door and she shut it too.
Really? I thought to myself
Can mothers not shut the door correctly?
I groaned and moaned as the struggle to leave my warm and comfy bed was unreal. As I reached my door I kicked it shut with my foot, stretched a little then gave myself a mental pep talk and was ready to start the day.

I yanked my phone from the charger, not really caring that I would brake it any day now. Then connected it to my blue tooth speaker and began playing my favourite songs.
I then went into my bathroom, emptied my bladder, washed my hands, then my face, and finally brushed my teeth.

As I made my way back to room I mentally pictured outfits I could wear today...
Hmmmm, denim high waisted shorts with a flared sleeved crop top? Ooohh
Maybe the new playsuit I bought??

Then I was in my room and could physically see the outfits I had not long ago pictured. I flicked my eyes between the 2, biting my bottom lip differing between the options.
Damn this is hard
"Ughhhhhh" i groaned in my struggle.
When the chorus hit in the song I did little dance then stopped realising how foolish I must of looked. I then decided after a good 10 minutes of deciding that I would wear the high waisted shorts option. I got changed, eyeing myself up then down in the mirror.
Yes Rosie!
I threw my hair up into a messy high ponytail.
Who has time for neat ones?
Then applied a minimum amount of make-up, some concealer, mascara and lipgloss. I pulled some frilly socks onto my feet and then my white top high top converse. I sighed relieved that I was no longer in the long process of getting ready, I now turned my attention to my travel bag and suitcase. I grabbed my backpack and slid my arms through the straps then grabbed my suitcase and last but not least my phone. Then attempting to carefully carry it all downstairs, and despite my best attempts I was not very successful my suitcase ended up bashing from side to side on the staircase.
Whoops
When I arrived at my front door I slid the straps to my backpack down my arms onto the floor, carefully unzipped it and shoved my phone in It, along with all the over shit I had threw in there that I would most likely not need. I walked into the kitchen to find the rest of my family sat eating pancakes with a selection of toppings. I strode past where my brother was sitting and helped myself to a bit of his chocolate covered pancake that he cut.
"Rosie!" He moaned, giving me evils.
I just winked at him with a smirk.
Ahhh I love annoying him
"Rosie! Do not take your brothers food! There's a pancake right there waiting for you" she nodded her head to a plate with a knife and fork either side of it and with a pancake sat ontop of the plate.
"Merci!" I said
I grabbed a handful of marshmallows throwing them ontop of the pancake and then some Carmel sauce squirting it on top of it.
Yum!
I then dug in and began eating like a pig.
"How Tf do you not have diabetes?" My brother questioned raising a eyebrow at me.
"How 'Tf' am i supposed to know?" I replied mocking him.

As soon as everyone had eaten and the dishes were cleaned we all headed out saying goodbye to our home and walked out onto the lawn and greeted our neighbours.

"Maddieeeeeeeeeee" I called dropping all of my belongings behind me.
"Rosieeeeeeeeeee" she replied doing the same exact action as me.
We threw our arms round each over giving the other a hug.
Beep beep!
The taxi beeped the horn and myself and Maddie ran back to where we had threw down our stuff and then returned to each over. We then got seats in the taxi which was basically a mini bus.

So incase you hadn't already guessed were going on a family vacation! We do this every year, it's great!

Maddie offered me a headphone that was connected to her phone and I gladly took it putting the headphone in my ear then listening to her choice of music, Maddie and her brother defiantly had the same taste in music. [play song above if you want to hear the song they listened to]
--------------------------------------------
Till next time Lovelys! X