"Okay, but we were fast, right?" I asked.

"Not fast enough." He retorted.

I sighed, and Scott groaned, "But-but the -the car alarm thing, that was smart, right?"

I scoffed again, "Yeah, until your phone went off." I slapped the back of his head, "Dumbass."

Derek hummed, "And then you two were dead."

Scott continued to stutter as he rubbed the back of his head in pain, "Yeah, but that was-it was like-I mean- would you just stop?!" He yelled at Derek, "Please!"

Derek stopped his march, turning around and Scott continued, "What happened the other night. Stiles' dad getting hurt, that was my fault!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Hurt? I pushed him out of the way." I told him.

"You did? But Stiles told me-"

"Stiles wants you to feel bad." I simply stated, "He's mad at you for saving Allison before his dad. It's that simple. John only has a little deep bruising. He'll live."

"Oh."

I looked to Derek, "I almost punched my chemistry teacher in the face at that freaking parent teacher conference, and I almost snapped the wood of the arm rests on the chair-"

"-we need you to help us control this!" Scott finished.

Derek's face set in a hard glare, "Look, I am what I am because of birth. You two were bitten. Teaching someone who is bitten takes time." He sighed, "I don't even know if I can teach you."

Scott threw his arms out, "What do we have to do?!"

"You have to get rid of distractions." He snatched Scott's phone from his jacket, "You see this?" He shoved the phone in Scott's fave, "This is why I caught you."

1 missed call: Allison Argent.

Awesome. Another reason for Derek to hate her.

"You want me to teach you? Get rid of her." Derek snapped.

"What? Just because of her family?" Scott spat.

Derek held up Scott's phone in his face one last time, before cocking his arms back, making Scott cry out.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait-"

Derek smashed Scott's phone against the wall in front of us, buts of Scott's phone flying everywhere.

"You getting angry? That's your first lesson. You wanna learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger by tapping into a primal, animal rage and you can't do that with her around."

"I'm not angry." I shrugged.

Derek rose an eyebrow, "Really?"

He shifted, growling, "How's Isaac doing?" He asked, "Still crying because of a few little pushes?"

My eyes narrowed, and my pulse quickened, "Watch it."