I looked at the milk, and saw claw marks along the side, and my eyes widened as a loud growl echoed off of the stone walls.

Scott took off down the lot, meeting my eyes.

Stay here.

I gulped, ripping down the garage lanes, quickly catching up with Scott, "As if." I told him, my heart hammering against my chest in fear.

We saw a black blur behind us as we ran, rounding the garage corner. Scott abruptly pulled me to the side, covering my mouth as we hid behind a car.

"This is a seriously bad idea." I hissed, "We should keep moving."

Images of the alpha running for Jackson and I struck me, and I gulped, beginning to quiver in fear.

"Scott-"

He shushed me, covering my face with his hand, "Shut up!"

We waited a few seconds, and Scott took a deep breath, "Split!"

He took off in front of us, jumping across each car in front of him, setting off each of their alarms.

"Wha-don't leave me!" I whisper yelled.

I groaned, cutting across the lot to jump across the small aisle of cars across from Scott, setting off another distraction.

I jumped down from the last car, sprinting to where the floor two column was, quickly meeting up with Scott, and taking off in another sprint, hiding behind another car, both us us panting erratically.

I closed my eyes, leaning my head against the car behind us, trying to calm my breathing.

When Scott's phone went off.

"No! No, stop!" Scott and I cried quietly, trying to turn Scott's phone off.

I loud thud sounded above us, and we were all of a sudden picked up, and thrown on the hood of a car, both of us crying out in fear and pain.

"You're dead."

Our eyes widened and we groaned, "Derek?!"

**

"What the hell was that?!" Scott yelled, both of us stomping after Derek as he marched away from us.

"I said I was gonna teach you. I just didn't say when."

"Uh-um, yeah, you said nothing of these teachings." I commented, "Katherine knew nothing of these 'teachings'."

Derek straightened his leather jacket, "I told Scott, who's your twin, they apply to both of you, obviously."

I scoffed, "Obviously." I mocked.

Derek rose an eyebrow, and I cleared my throat, looking away from his eyes as Scott continued to yell at Derek.

"You scared the crap out of us!" He yelled.

"Not yet." Derek said dully.

Oh, great. Not yet. Mm-hmm, yeah, okay. Alright, Derek. Awesome.