Seven

Now it's 3 days before Christmas and Niall still hadn't gotten one gift for anyone.

He wants to get one or two for Bea and one for Louis and maybe send one to his mom but it'll just get there late which she probably wouldn't mind, but he wish he thought of it sooner.

He doesn't know what they will enjoy. He walked up and down the aisles looking at every thing but nothing caught his eye. Until he over heard some people talking.

"Jill guess who I'm working next month!"
"Who?"
"The Fray!"
"They are coming?"
"Yes! To o2 where I fucking work. I can't wait!"
"You better get me an autograph or something." With that Niall ran out the store and sat in his car.

A concert a perfect idea. But first he needs to ask if Louis likes them.

He pulled out his phone and went to his boyfriends contact.

Niall
Hey I have a question.

Louis 😊❤️
Hey I have an answer

Niall
Do you like The Fray?

Louis 😊❤️
Yeah Why?

Niall
Because I do and there song came on and I noticed we haven't talked about our taste in music. So far the same lol

Niall exited the texting screen and went onto ticketmaster. He found two tickets for some where on the floor that where decent priced. He put in all his in credit card information and hit enter. He saved the ticked into the passport in the phone.

Now he needs something for Bea.

Louis 😊❤️
Hey where did you go?

Niall
Sorry I was driving

Louis 😊❤️
Oh okay. Text me when you get home, Bea is at her friends making gingerbread houses so I can come over

Niall couldn't stop smiling. He typed in a quick,
"See you then." Then put the phone down and started the car up. He drove to Toys R Us.

He remembers how much Bea loved his Wii U so he got her two games to play when she's over and a big teddy bear.

When he finally got home he wrapped the games and put them on the Teddys lap. He hid the gift in his closet. Then he printed out the tickets and hid them in his nightstand.

He texted Louis he was home and minutes later Louis knocked on the door. Louis stepped in and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I missed you." Louis said into his neck. "I missed you to." Niall giggled out. Louis was just so damn cute.

"So where did you go?" Louis asked separating there hug.

"Bought Bea some presents, and maybe you not sure." Niall said in a sarcastic tone to be funny.

"You don't have to get me anything."

"But I wanted to. Trust me though your going to love it."

Niall kissed his cheek and motioned for them to sit on the couch.

"What did you buy for Bea?" Louis legs laid across Nialls and his back against the arm rest. Niall left hand rubbed Louis knee and his right was holding Louis hand.

"I bought two Wii U games and big teddy bear."

"Niall you didn't have too."

"But I did, I love her she is the best kid I have ever babysat. She obnoxious and bratty. She is sweet, just like her father." Louis cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

Niall let go of his hand an knee and lifted him up and set him on his lap.

"Whoa your strong."

"Well I have a lot of free time." They laughed. Louis moved so he was straddling Niall hips.

"You looks so beautiful." Niall slipped out making Louis turn red.

"Look who's talking."

"I'm nothing compared to you." He leaned in and kissed his cheek again.

Louis has had enough of this check business. He leaned over to the side table and grabbed the lonely mistletoe.

He held it above their heads.
"Oh would you look at that." Louis smiled at him.

They leaned in and pressed their lips softly together. It was a sweet kiss. Louis didn't want to let go of his lips, especially as the moved in sync so perfectly.

But his phone rang.

They separated and Louis felt embarrassed for ruining such a perfect moment.

"I'm sorry." Niall shook his head and rubbed Louis sides.

Louis picked up the phone.

"I have to pick up Bea." Louis left another kiss on the fake blonds lips before he was out the door.

Niall sat there and touched his lips.

The perfect kiss with such a perfect person.