Chapter 15

Just as Hazel was about to walk out the door, Sadie pushed her and she landed on her face.

"SADIE!!!" Hazel cried. "Whoops! Sorry. You going somewhere goth girl?"

Hazel growled and punched her shin, making it crack. It was already injured.

"HAZEL!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL???!!!!"
"I CAN'T STAND THIS FUCKING FAMILY ANYMORE!!!!!!!" Hazel screamed and ran out to her dark blue car.

She began to cry uncontrollably as she kept on hitting the steering wheel.
After about two minutes of getting her little tantrum out of the way, she started her car, backed out of the drive way and headed for the school's forest.
____________________________

Hazel cranked her radio up loud. She was listening to heavy metal. She didn't regularly, only for when she needed it.
It helped her get the anger out of her and it makes her feel much better, but this time it didn't.

Hazel was scared, wondering why the hell Jackson wanted or needed to see her.
There was no point to this meeting, so why is Hazel wasting her Saturday just to meet her boyfriend who slept with a mean emo girl named Katy who is now dead?

"Christ I gotta a head ache..." Hazel muttered as she parked her car in the parking lot behind the school.

She saw Jackson out in the distance, fiddling with his fingers.
It was cute, but not that cute.

Hazel groaned and opened the door and slamming it getting Jackson's attention.
"Hazel!" Jackson smiled and ran towards her with his arms getting ready to hug her.

Instead of the hug, Hazel pushed him back gently as Jackson frowned.
"Hazel," Jackson said in a sad tone. "forgive me for my mistake."

Hazel glared at him and said "only if it weren't big. I don't believe in words, I believe in actions. I saw that action and I knew I wasn't dreaming. It was plain eye sight."

Jackson arched his eye brows and looked up to the grey cloud-filled sky and sighed.
"Want can I do for you to love me again?"

Hazel just stared at him blankly. "There's nothing you can do."

Suddenly, Jackson smirked. "But there is one thing," he said as he forcefully kissed Hazel's lips.

It took no less than thirty seconds for Hazel to kiss back. She liked the force Jackson was giving to her. It made her feel something she never felt before.

Jackson bit down on her bottom lip and  made Hazel squeak, leaving Jackson shoving his tongue in her mouth.

After about three minutes, Jackson pulled back with a trail of saliva following him on his curved lips.

Hazel began having tears stroll down her cheeks as Jackson licked the saliva of her lips.
He looked up to her eyes and kissed her salty tears.
"J-Jackson," Hazel tried to speak, but she was extremely shocked and optimistic at him at the same time.
Jackson hummed in reply as he kept doing his task.
"Make me feel wanted, special...yours..."

Jackson smiled lovingly at her with his lust-filled eyes as he picked her up and carried her into the misty forest. 

He placed her on top of a large boulder covered with moss that was emerald green.

Jackson climbed on top of her and kissed her lips gently while removing her jacket.

"My pleasure." Jackson said seductively.

___________________________

Quick author note.

Hey guys it me!

Just to let you guys know I'm not writing this scene.
I did one time and I didn't feel comfortable with it on my site. In fact, I think I took this a little too far.

But hey, crossing the boundaries makes it a little better, right?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
If you have any further questions, just ask me.

Chow!