"I see you found the next note, go to where we went for our first date." I thought and told Dave to go to Olive Garden. I get there and I see Zach.

"Here ya go." Zach says and gives me a note. I smile and nod. I open this note.

"Hey you got this note too. Don't worry only a couple more then you can see me. To get the next note, go to were I asked you to be mine." I thought of that fair and it was only a 10 minute drive. We get there and I see Tyler. He hands me the note and walks away. Well alright ha-ha. I open this note.

"You found the last note, now have Dave escort you to where the Ferris wheel was." We get out and we walk to where the ferris wheel was, there was a little restaurant. Dave taps my shoulder and I turn around not to see Dave, but Austin. I hug him.

"Hey beautiful, glad you could find out everything." He says and laughs. He takes my hand and we walk into the little restaurant. We sit at a table.

"So how's Miami and your recording?" I ask him while we wait for our food.

"It's good. I miss everyone here though." he says and I nod. He takes my hand.

"Do you think you're parents would let you guys come on tour with me for a week?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe. I would have to ask, but the only problem is school."

"You would get homeschooled with me, so you wouldn't miss anything." He says and I nod.

"How about after we go back to my house, and I'll ask?" I say to him and he nods. The food comes and we start eating.

*Maria's POV*

After I gave Emily the note Alex came and we went on our date. He took us to where we had our first date. The beach. There were candles and it was romantic. We get there and we sit down.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I ask and he nods.

"Everyday." He says

"But I'm serious Alex, you're honestly the best boyfriend a girl could have. Yeah we had our ups and downs and sometimes we don't agree but every couple has those fight. I love you so much and I don't want anyone else." I say and he blushes.

"Ha, I made you blush!" I say and he blushes harder.

"Stoppp!" He whines like a little kid and he tries to hide his face. I get out of my seat and walk to the other side of the table. I lift his head up.

"I love your blush it's adorable." I say then kiss him. He deepens the kiss and now I'm sitting on his lap. The waiter interrupted us with out food. I go back to my seat and sit down and start eating.

"That was awkward." Alex says and we laugh.

"Very." I say and we continue to eat. We finish eating and we go back to my house. We get in the car and he puts his arm in the back to get something. He hands me a bag.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe." He says kissing me.

"Thank you boo." I say and I open the gift. It's a Tiffany charm bracelet. It has a heart on it, and a basketball on it. We drive back home and when we pull up in front of my house I tell him to come inside cause I have his present in my room. We walk in and we see Emily and Austin sitting on the couch with my parents and Austin's mom and Alex's parents?

"Uh hello?" I say a little confused

"Guys come sit down. Emily and Austin have offered something and you guys are involved." Alex's mom says. We sit down.

"Austin wants you guys to come on tour with him for a week or two." Austin's mom says. We nod telling her to go on.

"We talked to your parent's, they didn't really want you guys going cause of school. I told them I would homeschool you guys. They agreed. Now we want you guys answers. Emily already said yes. What about you guys?" His mom says. Me and Alex look at each other.

"Yes." Alex says. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers.

"Maria?" my mom asked.

"Yes." I say and smile. Austin's smile gets real big. He jumps up and so does Alex. They do a bro hug. I take Alex's hand and we walk upstairs to my room so I can give him my present. We walk in and I close the door behind us. He sits on the bed and I go to my closet and I get out what I have for him. It's a his and hers necklace and matching outfits. I hand him the bag where the gifts are and he takes it out. He smiles.

"Thank you baby, I love it." He says kissing me real quick.

"Anything for my love." I say. He puts the gifts back in the bag and I change in sweatpants and Alex's sweatshirt. I love it, it smells like him and it reminds me of him when I'm not with him. We go back downstairs and we sit on the couch with my parents. Emily changed too cause shes in sweats and Austin's sweatshirt. Our parents were just talking about when we leave. Which is in a few days. Well I better start packing. Were gonna be with Austin for 2 weeks. Were gonna be going to New York, California, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and then back to Texas. This should be a fun 2 weeks.

*Alex's POV* 

Were all going on tour with Austin for 2 weeks! I can't wait. I'm so proud of him. After the parents left I went back out to my car.

"I'll be right back, I need to get something from the car." I say to Maria who was on her phone laying on her bed.

"Okay." she says. I walk out to my car and get the balloons I been waiting to give her. I walk back inside and back up to her room. I walk in and she was sitting up now watching tv.

"Here, I didn't get to give you these earlier." I say and I hand her the balloon. She takes them and she ties them to the end of her bed.

"There never going anywhere, well until they deflate." She says and we laugh. I laugh next to her.

"I love you." I say kissing her cheek and wrapping my arms around her.

"I love you too and you missed." she says. I kiss her again this time on the lips. She kisses back and I roll over. Now she's on top of me. Her hands were on my chest and mine were on her waist. We pulled away so we can breathe.

"You know, I really like those kisses." I say while winking

"Of course you do." She says laughing.

"Can we do them more often?" I ask her as she rolls off of me.

"Sure." She says

"Really?" I ask her not knowing if she was joking

"Yeah, I like them too." She says laughing. I wrap my arms around her again and we go to sleep.