JJK: The Texter

20 December 2015

Oh hey... I finally reveal myself huh?

Annyeong readers, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jeon for short. Only 11 more days left to a brand new year. It's also 11 more days left for me to move on from Kim Taehyung which also means 11 more days left till the finale of this book. Obviously I won't entirely forget about him but one thing's for sure, he's forgiven, sincerely forgiven from the deepest depths of my heart.

My friends said I'm too kind hearted but then again, I know myself best. I'm the type of person who continues to look at your good no matter how bad you are/were to me. I remember one time Taehyung said: You're unbelievable, how can you still love me no matter how bad I am to you?

My reply: Its because I focus on your good that it reflects out your bad. He retaliated by saying: Sigh, I know you focus on people's good but please don't be too naive. You need to learn to love yourself more.

I didn't disagree, he was correct. I need to love myself more therefore 2016 marks my "Take a break and love yourself" year. I'm never the type to say no to others. When they ask me out, I can never answer a straight no.

When people ask me for a favor, no matter how much I abhor it, I'll still say yes or the worse possible answer, a maybe. It's super hard for me to reject someone. Although when it comes to me, I receive countless of rejections till I come to the point I don't wish to speak to anyone about anything anymore besides Jimin, my best friend.

11 days...

Is it even possible?

Yes of course.

I'm sure of it.

Moving on is a healthy thing to do. It sets the other party free, it also set myself free. Moving on is equivalent to letting go of the past, letting go of what brings you down, letting go of the bad memories and move forward to what life offers us next. Moving on means accepting the present for what it is and acknowledging the fact that what's past is past. That what's to come would usually be better than what's over.

Between us, Taehyung was the stronger one. He can put the past at the back of his mind as though it never existed. He can move forward in life like a bullet train. I'm the opposite. Like a turtle, I take drastically slow to heal. The hurt will tend to linger in my heart but slowly but surely, I'll advance forward.

I don't even understand why I'm sending him those texts when I don't receive any reply. Guess I'm just not ready to lose him for good. Sending him those text, knowing that he read it, makes me feel as though I still have a piece of him deep inside and vice versa.

Taehyung... He isn't entirely bad. He is the sweetest guy I've ever known actually compared to the first guy I dated. Unfortunately, what those two had in common was:

1. Cheater
2. Sexual thirsty

Till today, I thank God for not breaking my virginity to them. It is my treasure. I don't care about all those shitty ass comments saying "Boohoo what a loser, you're 19 and still a Virgin" well whatever man, at least I still have my dignity and I know who to lose it to. My virginity would only be broken by my future wife. We are going to have cute babies together and a happy family one day with an adorable little tree house for my kids. So to you guys out there especially girls, diamonds aren't a girl's best friend, your virginity is so keep that locked in your mind.

Be a good girl, arasso?

I am a good boy *cues music*

Eh hem, sorry got a little distracted. Well, whatcha expect from a GD fanboy. Okay focus Jungkook, as I was saying, Taehyung isn't entirely bad. He's quirky, sweet, smart, handsome. He basically has all the trait anyone would want.